Tinks daughter~ Pan

"Y/n!" My mother screamed grabbing bags and my wrist, "Lost Boys! They found out!" Immediately I jumped up in the air and did the same as my mother did; packing, "he's coming!" My mother cried out, "Pan!"

Pan didn't know I existed yet, my mother tried to keep it like that. It was hiding. Every day the same thing; going out for 5 minutes to breath fresh air, hide in the cave I live in, make dinner with the meat my mother brought from hunting. But now everything was going to change. They found out, the Lost Boys.

"I need you to go now," my mother said taking my hand, looking deeply in my eyes, "there is an other cave where we can live. I'll bring our stuff to there, but you need to go now." She kissed my forehead and said: "run straight towards the mountain. Climb it. There is a secret waterfall and besides the waterfall gave, hidden under Dreamshade, there is an other big cave. Cut the Dreamshade away with your knife." She looked at me once again, "I love you."
"I love you too, mom." I said and she gave a small nod.
"Go now!"

I ran as fast as I could and did exactly what my mother said. It actually went great. I climbed the mountain, and was making my way to the cave by cutting the Dreamshade.
"Well, well," I jumped in shock, a voice from behind, an unknown male voice, "look what we have here." I turned around and faced a brown haired, green eyed, handsome (wait what?) boy.
"Who are you?" I said looking at him.
"Better question," he said coming closer, "who are you?"
"I asked first." I said crossing my arms over my chest.
"I'm Peter," he gave a small smile, "Peter Pan." My eyes widened and my heart bounced in my throat.
"Peter Pan?" I said trying to sound comfort.
"And you are?" He said making the 'and' longer.
"Y/n," you said dry.
"Got a last name?" Pan said curiously.
"No, just y/n."
"How did you get here y/n?" He said with a sudden interest looking at me up and down, was he checking me out? No! can't! impossible.
"I live here with my mother." I said, but realized what I said I slammed a hand over my mouth.
"There are other?" Pan asked coming even closer.
"No."
"Who is your mother?"
"T-TinkerBell." I said looking down.
"Well, well," Pan said smirking, "welcome to Never-Land."

He offered me his hand, and I took it what the hell was I thinking?
"Let's bring you to the camp." Pan said leading me away.
"No," I said pulling my hand out of his, "my mother! I can't go with you."
"Your mother?" He said puzzling, "oh, we already caught her. I knew you were going here."
"You... knew?" I said taking more then one step back, "no one knows I actually exist!"
"I know everything that goes around Never-Land, love." Pan said smirking again, "I was just waiting for the right moment to meet you." With that he came closer again, even closer then before. He leaned in slowly, and... kissed me.
"Again," he said pulling back, "welcome, Tinks daughter."