Chapter 1- Departure

"So tell me why again I'm in Japan?"

Jesse asked over the phone, a frown growing on his forehead.

The night was young, he stepped out of the taxi which took him straight to a humble looking hotel. The street was bustling with cars and light illuminating from various shophouses.

"It is a mission that you secure two important members of a clan there. Our teams picked up hostile activities in their area after the passing of the Shimada leader."

The gruff voice replied, a sigh of resignation evident in his tone.

"Well I ain't so sure bout' clans but Gabe, you're talkin' bout clans! They should be able to protect themselves with their ninja swords and stuff, "

Jesse pressed the phone between his shoulder and face as he handed the concierge his check in details. With a few clicks and exchange of thanks he made his way up to the room.

"Come on Jesse, this is just a small protection program. You've done worse before. Remember that time in Colorado? "

He snickered at the mention of the name. He found his room door and twisted the knob, hoisting his duffel bag higher on his shoulder as be walked into the room.

"Haha, darn straight. Got em' all in body freeze when I pulled er' trigger. Then boom went the heads, "

He threw the bag across the floor and flopped onto the bed. He carefully unwrapped the red scarf around his neck and looked at it affectionately for a moment.

Ana Amari, that women really had a way with her words.

"See I told you. Now quit being a baby and do this right. Don't want you messing up on this small mission. Need to go, Jack's being a baby, "

Jesse could hear an indignant shout before the line went dead. He smirked to himself. Well those guys sure are having fun.

He sighed deeply and slid the phone across the bed's soft linen sheets. At least this hotel had a non rotting non half eaten bed.

His days in America were just tough.

Jesse then walked to the bathroom and started to undress, popping the shirt's buttons open and unzipping his pants.

Taking off the underwear, he proceeded to the shower, turning the water mid warm, letting the warm liquid flow down his body, curling around each and everyone of his curves, pacs.

He turned around and looked down.

"How ya' doing sweet cheeks?"

He teasingly asked his ass, his ass, and decided to soap himself before taking the last of the comforting shower.

Reyes was right. He ought not to mess this one up. Who would want to know him as the big screw? Unless you mean it the other way, you get what I mean.

He wrapped the plush towels around his waist loosely and stared at himself in the clear mirror.

It had been a long time when he clearly looked at himself in the mirror. His shoulders were broader than last time, his back curved in that seductive way which made his muscles more obvious, especially his abs.

Chicks dig it, he thought.

Then he walked to the room again digging his bag for shaving supplies when he heard a knock on the door.

Well dayum the lady's in for a treat

With a smirk he walked over to the white hotel door and placed his hand on the knob.

"Comin' sweethear-"

The next thing he knew was that a massive weight was thrown at him as the door was smashed to splinters. Locks of black hair filled his vision as the two bodies flew across the room.

Crackling of wood rang in his ears as he struggled under the immense weight on top of him.

As he blinked his eyes open, he saw a sleek bow which was shiny on the surface lying on the ground.

A groan could be heard as the body on top of him adjust to the position they were in.

Their eyes met. Jesse stared at the man, which he confirmed was Japanese, wandering into the depth of his dark, black eyes, smooth as molasses.

The lad was clad in armour on his left arm, robes wrapping around his body. His hair was in a mess, but unexplainably sexy. Strands of jet black hair tumbled over his shoulders, his face covered mostly by his fringe.

Those eyes. Those damn eyes.

It peered through the gaps in the hair, stared right at Jesse, as if staring through him.

Unfortunately this moment was short lived, as Jesse felt the aftermath of the motion somewhere he didn't want to mention now.

He decided to play it off cool. As always.

"Well my, my, look er' here, heavens musta be lovin' me so much, "

Jesse smiled at him. The man gave him a puzzled look. He then moved on to point downwards and... Yep he got the idea.

The man's cheeks heated up and immediately jumped off him, landing on his two feet and swiftly scooping up his bow.

Just as he was about to escape though the window having be blasted open as well, Jesse suddenly reached out and grabbed his wrist.

Shit, why did I do that.

"Ugh... Um...sorry sweet cheeks didn't catch ya name just now. Gotta apologise for the mess ya? "

The man seemed to calm down and shook off Jesse's hand.

"My name is Hanzo Shimada. Please put more clothes on before meeting guests. The damages would be automatically be paid for so do not worry. And yours?"

"Uh, what? "

"Your name, "

"Oh, Jesse, Jesse Mcree"

Hanzo seemed to actually check him out before nodding.

"Jesse Mcree,  hope to meet you soon, "

He said before leaping deep into the night sky.

Jesse let loose the breath he didn't even know he was holding.

He was fucked right up.