Chapter 4- Secrets

You probably know what's gonna happen judging by the title 😏

A little of smut warning! :3 enjoy~

                        👄👄👅👄👄

Jesse didn't know what he was doing, he was so close to Hanzo he could taste his breath.

He didn't know why Hanzo was letting him do this even. For all he knew the man was more of the like arranged marriage faithful forever type of bullshit. Anything but this.

Jesse could feel the tip of his ears burn and blood pumping through his whole body, the liquid rushing through and especially downwards. He slid a leg and wedged it between Hanzo legs, occasionally sliding up a little, not touching, but almost.

He could hear Hanzo gasp, low and predatory in his throat, feel a breath brush his face, a scent of mint and lavender.

He lowered his head to Hanzo's shoulder, it just seemed so prominent, he just wanted to taste it, lick it, suck it and bite it.

His lips were touching Hanzo's shoulder, hanging there as if waiting for Hanzo's approval or permission. His breath was hot against the other man's skin, he was so close he could almost taste him.

Hanzo bit his lip, unsure which decision was the best and hesitated, hands propped behind him, holding him up.

But Jesse couldn't wait anymore, a few second yes but a minute? He doesn't think he could wait anymore longer.

He flicked his tongue out, tasting the skin with a single lick earning a full body shudder from Hanzo. He tasted like honey and rose syrup, so sweet and addictive. He nibbled a little at the area, a hand running up the sides of the man, tracing the line of each muscle, his rib cage his everything.

Hanzo's head tilted to the side, exposing more of that delicious neck, heck Jesse thinks he's gonna have a fetish for necks because of this man and finally bit down. Hard.

Another ragged breath escaped Hanzo, and after that his hands gave way, causing them to collapse on top of each other. Jesse was still biting and sucking on Hanzo's neck, starting to move up and towards his jaw line.

Hanzo's hands slipped up and rubbed circles into Jesse's shoulder blades, kneading into the thin parts of the vest's fabric, desperation tearing through him for more skin.

Jesse finally worked his way towards Hanzo's mouth and kissed it lightly like a peck at first but then he felt the heat catching up to him, kissing with a sense of urgency now, poking at Hanzo's mouth, groaning for him to open up.

And when he does, Jesse was officially done. He licked, ravished and sucked the man's tongue, mouth, inner cheek everything. He wanted this, he wanted this man.

His hands pulled Hanzo's thighs, those powerful thighs, up to his waist, prompting them to wrap around him, which they oblige, tucking him ever so closer to the dragon.

He kept fucking into the man's mouth, full out groaning into Hanzo's, finally, finally, grinding down towards Hanzo , actually proud to find the man equally hard through the thin fabric.

Hanzo moaned into Jesse's neck, a hand grasped at it like he was holding on for his dear life.

Yet it ended faster than it started, Hanzo pulled away weakly with tremendous effort , squirming out of Jesse's grip and scrambled to his feet, adjusting his robes. Jesse caught sight of a scar that stretched across his back and literally stared at those damn hard muscles.

McCree then took the chance to stand up and gather himself, picking up his hat that he didn't even know had fallen from his head and patted down his vest.

By then Hanzo was already tightly wrapped in his Yukata, facing Jesse with a face tinged with little red and lips kissed raw.

Jesse smirked at the red spot that was blooming at the crook of Hanzo's neck, many following.

Hanzo had his scowl on again, arms crossed as he padded his way over to Jesse and reached out to help him adjust his tie, just as it was when he came in. He patted Jesse down from the shoulders and stopped to grip lightly at his hips before pulling away forcefully, turning away to face the small table in front of him and started to talk.

"I apologise for my behaviour McCree-san, dinner would be served at 630 later, Yuki would be serving you as for your stay here. Now I would appreciate if you would proceed to the dinner hall later with more respect and patience as you so did just now. "

Hanzo was sarcastic. He knew he was. With a wave of his hand Yuki suddenly appeared again at Jesse's side and ushered him out.

Jesse was literally blank. All the things happened too quickly. Yuki giggled along their way back, breaking the silence between them causing Jesse to jerk.

"What's the joke Yuki-san? "

He remembered the formalities, they were like super important here.

She looked up at him, clogs clicking against the stone pavement as they crossed the garden.

"You like him don't you? Bet you guys kissed at first sight, "

She replied to him with a heavy Japanese accent, not holding back another fit of giggles. Her head bobbed a little as she did, making her bun jiggle.

Jesse squinted his eyes at her.

"Were you watching? Or are ya just a fortune 'eller, I can't tell, "

"Oh please McCree-san, Jesse, can I call you that? I grew up here, I was the next guard beside Hanzo-sama and of course I know. Though this is the first time he has shown interest in a man... "

She trailed off as they slowed down in front of another wooden door. Now this one showed age, and it was just directly behind Hanzo's room.

She pulled apart the door and urged him in, tapping him lightly on the shoulder to get his attention.

"This is your room Jesse! The futon would be laid out for you whenever it is mid noon or evening. The bathroom is two doors down from your room and the hot spring is opposite Hanzo-sama's room! I would come to get you again when it is dinner time, meanwhile you can walk around or head out but just remember to be back by 530pm! "

Out she went. Really though, are these servants super soldiers as well?

Jesse sighed and saw his baggage at the side of his table, not remembering he brought it here.

His phone buzzed in his breast pocket, jerking him and fishes out the phone.

Hope you're having fun. Remember Jesse, no trouble.

-Reyes.

Damn, they really had eyes everywhere. He crumbled to the ground and ran his fingers over the smooth tatami mat, taking in what happened just now.

Impulsive, Ana would have told him. Yeah well Jesse was an animal of sort, who could resist that vulnerability? Furthermore, it was Hanzo that started it not him.

He kept thinking of pale skin and brilliant eyes as he slipped out of the castle, past the guards with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes and into the bustling city of Hanamura. 530pm huh, he had just about 2 and a half hours to go, it's gonna be a ride.