Part 3

AN. It's finally here yay enjoy guys!

Newt stepped of the boat excitedly.

Seven hours was far to long to be kept in such a cramped space especially when something amazing was about to happen.

Newt strode off in the direction of security remembering to quickly switch his suitcase to Muggle-safe before joining the long line of people.

Newt was exited to see Tina and he could simply skip all of the nonsense of queueing and wave his wand and appear in her and Queenie's front room, but he supposed that would be rude, just appearing like that and Newt didn't particularly want to be in any more trouble while in America because he supposed they probably wouldn't let him back in.

Newt looked up from his daydreaming just in time to see that he was at the front of the line. Newt checked all the necessary things, quickly showing the inside of his case to the officer, and was soon on his way.

After finding a descreat alleyway, Newt waved his wand and was soon stood in front of Tina's front door. After several minutes of heavy breathing Newt raised his fist and knocked.

The door handle turned and Newt put on a small smile as a face looked at him in suprise.

AN. Hey guys sorry if this sucks and is really short but I have a headache so you'll have to exuse me. Also this isn't going to be up on the Friday like promised because my wifi dicided this was the day to break. So you will most likely be reading this on the 24th which is Saturday. Once again my sincere apologies. Also that image is a picture of my dog sleeping in a hole in her pillow..... I have a strange, strange family.

-Horsegirl216 xx