Part 4

A.N. Hey guys this new chapter was written beautifully by SDAL1234 I hope you all enjoy it and go and read some of SDAL1234 other stories. Notice how many times I'm tagging SDAL1234 just to get the message, that i didn't write this SDAL1234 did, accross. Anyways enjoy!

Tina lost her train of thought when she heard a knock on the door. Who could it be? She thought. It couldn't be Jacob, unless Queenie had already made a good acquaintance and given their address for him to visit.

"No Tina, it's not Jacob, come on, I'm not that desperate! Mercy Lewis!" Tina heard Queenie call from their room. She rolled her eyes. You kind of are Queenie, you're a flirt, and I told you not to read my mind!

''I heard that Teenie!" exclaimed Queenie, "and get the door, will ya?"

Oh yes! The door! Tina rushed over to the entrance door, wand at the ready, just in case. She flew it open and there stood the man himself. Newt. He was wearing a small smile, that awkward, bot adorable smile he always had with Tina. Tina on the other hand, was surprised, and clearly showed it. She didn't know how to greet him. A handshake? No, too formal. A hug? No, too touchy. A ... kiss? No!! Of course not!! They stood there for a few seconds before Tina made the move and hugged him tightly, without even thinking, burying half of her face in Newt's shoulder. It was Newt's turn to be surprised, but he still tightly hugged back. When they pulled back, Tina instantly realized what she had done, and immediately regretted it, but was still glad, and satisfied. 'Twas the same for Newt.

"N-Newt! Hi!" She managed to say, breathlessly. She studied him, he looked the exact same, even after six months.He was clutching his case. His eyes seemed a bit more blue than last time. "What brings you here? Oh I'm sorry, did that sound rude? I'm utterly sorry, what I mean to say was -"

"Oh, n-no, no of course not, Tina. Well, hello! I was planning on making a surprise on you and Queenie, by coming here so soon." He replied, breathing heavily. He was a bit nervous.

"Well, you sure did!" She stifled a laugh.

His smile turned into a grin. "May I please come in? I believe Mrs. Esposito heard me." Newt glanced to his left.

"Oh! Of course!" Tina mentally cursed herself for being utterly rude. It's been six months and she couldn't function around him. She closed the door as Queenie walked into the room.

"Mercy Lewis! Newt! What are you doing here?" She exclaimed, rushing over to him to give a small hug. Tina observed, starting to get annoyed at herself for being so awkward and hesitant.

"I-I was planning a bit of a surprise for both of you. I guess it worked, quite well actually." replied Newt, "How's Jacob doing, by the way?"

"Queenie's face instantly fell, but a small hopeful smile still stayed. "He's doing well, I guess, he isn't really remembering much, but your creatures stayed with him, Newt!" She grinned. Tina grinned too, she knew what her sister meant, she'd seen it.

"What do you mean?" asked Newt, oblivious as to what was happening between the Goldstein sisters.

"We have to take you there sometime, it's amazing!" Tina piped up.

"Well, I gotta go out for a while, see ya guys in a few hours!" said Queenie, rushing back to their room.

"Wait, I thought you said you were st-" answered Tina, with a confused look on her face.

"Change of plans, Teenie, I'm meeting Jacob actually, I know it's late, but that means I can actually start a bit of a chat with him without any interruptions due to all the customers!"

"Oh Queenie..."

Queenie rushed out of the room and grabbed her coat. "Plus..." Her eyes wondered to Newts direction, and back to Tina, then winked. She shut the door behind her.

Newt was still standing there, staring at Tina, which she didn't notice, since she was staring back. All of the thoughts were flying in Tina's mind. Do I like Newt? Do I? His eyes, so blue you can get lost in them. Wait, if I do, does he like me back? No, of course not, right? He likes Leta. Right? Newt's head was blasting with questions. Tina makes me forget all about Leta, all about what she has done, and how she hurt me. It's like she's filling that hole Leta has caused. Then Queenie's words echoed through his mind. 'She was a taker, you need a giver.' They broke out of there trance when Newt's case make a click.

"Not again," pleaded Tina, a small smile appearing on her face, as she remembered the big adventure.

"Sorry about that, I never got it 'fixed'." answered Newt, with his adorable smile.

Tina whispered a spell and two mugs came flying out of the cupboard in the kitchen.

"Tea, coffee, or hot cocoa, Mr. Scamander?" she asked Newt.

"Tea would be lovely. The 'Mr. Scamander' is never gonna stop, right?" He grinned, a laugh escaping his lips.

"I don't really think so," Tina grinned back. She whispered another spell, and two teabags and a teapot of hot water came flying out of nowhere. One of the mugs flew to Newt, as the other flew to her.

Newt took it hesitantly. Tina motioned to sit down at the table.

"I've told you before, and I'll tell you again, I won't poison you." she smiled.

"Of course not," he replied, taking a seat as Tina did the same. They both sipped their tea, while catching up on everything. Newt forgot about the book, even though he was excited about it all the way to New York. Tina was delighted, she was loving the day so far. But she didn't expect to enjoy it a bit more.

A.N. Again I'd like to thank Sandra for this beautiful chapter and I hope everyone enjoys it! The next chapter will hopefully be mine!(that sounded kinda evil) Anyways byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee

-Horsegirl216