Squad

Cesia's POV

"Kuya, who are they? why did they killed Mom and Dad?"

" When you grow up you'll understand  how the  world  rotate"

"Kuya, I want to give them the justice they deserve"

"Hey Sia, Wake up" I woke up and saw that we are  already in the garage of the headquarter, filled with lots of luxurious cars. this place isn't that much big when you look it from the outside because the feature of this house is underground.

" Kanina pa ba tayo nakarating dito, Chase?"

" More or less 10 minutes na, Lets get inside na"

We walked inside the house and noticed that there were no one in here. Most of the neighbors doesn't know us by names because we seldom talk to them. Trust no one except the Family, that's the first rule. We walk towards the elevator and as soon as we got in, i put in the passscode and move down to the underground feature of this house.  I saw people who has the same goal as mine, to have revenge.

"Queen ,na hack ko na po Lahat ang mga bank accounts ng Blue Horizon."sabi ni Lauren who is my personal tracker. She is the tech in our Squad. I just give her a nod at pumunta sa kitchen para humanap ng pagkain kasi nagugutom na ako and to my surprise, I saw an empty fridge.

"Galing talaga ng Baby ko"sabi ni Zeke.

"Ang Landi mo talaga Zeke, May baby ka pang nalalaman "Sabi ni Laurence, tandem sila ng twin sister niya in tracking and hacking as well.

"Why so maingay ba?!you're making me puyat eh!"here goes the sassy in the squad, Arriane.  she may be a sweet looking lady but she is the assassin together with Zeke.

"Tumigil ka nga sa Salitang Alien na yan, Arriane. Nakakasuka"sabi ni chase.

"Shut the fuck up" i said and glared all of them

"What is it about ba kasi Queen" sabi ni beauty while still stretching her body.

"Make the Blue Horizon's life miserable, cause i just want to"sabi ko.

"The Fvck is that Queen"sabi ni Laurence. I gave him my death glare kaya natigilan siya.

"I'm sorry Queen, nabigla lang si kuya"sabi ni Lauren na natakot para sa kuya niya.

"Do that as soon as possible. Bakit nga ba walang laman ang fridge ? gutom na ako tapos ang ingay nyo pa" kitang kita sa mukha nila ang takot dahil alam nila kung gaano ako demonyo pag gutom.

"i'll order pizza and some milk tea" Lauren said and immediately open the grab app to order our food.

"I'll just be in my room, call me when the food is ready." i took a quick shower and wore my PJs after. If mom was still alive, would i have this kind of life? 

"Queen, may I talk to you for a minute?"sabi ni Ford.

"Spill it out "Sabi ko at humiga sa kama ko habang siya naman ay nakaupo sa gilid ko.

"Don't you think its too much? I mean bakit mo ito ginagawa?messing peoples's lives just because you want to?"sabi niya tinignan ko siya ng masama.

"Simply because they are related sa taong pumatay kina mommy at daddy." pumikit  ako dahil naalala ko na naman ang nangyari ng gabing iyon.In just one night I lost my parents.

"How did you know that?"sabi niya nag hindi makapaniwala

"Kuya Conducted an investigation and  found out that they are all related"  I won't make agressive action without valid reason. Dapat walang inosenting tao ang madadamay sa paghihiganti ko.

" Queen, nandito na ang foods natin, let's grab a bite na so you can still early" arriane being much of the ate despite being so sassy. We got to the dining room to eat since it has been a long day for us.

" I'll brush your hair" chase said after he guided me to bed. He brushed my hair and covered me with comforter afterwards.

" Goodnight, Sia" he kissed my forehead then turned off the lights. I doze off to sleep and hope that I'll give my parents the justice they deserve before my time runs out.

"QUEEN MAKE GISING NA, Were going to make huli na on our classes!" Arriane said. 

I did my morning rituals. I wear high waist fitted skirt paired with turtle neck long-sleeves and got my self some jewelries, finished it off with some white sneakers. Nang bumaba ako sa living room ay ready na silang lahat at hinihintay na lang ako para sabay na kaming kumain.

" Let's get going everybody" anunsyo ni Zeke kaya dagsitayoan na kaming lahat.

"Mamaya pa class kaya mauna na lang kayo, I'll just wash the dishes." Lauren said. she doesn't want a mess left behind and she even got a motto for it, They say OCD is a disease? I say it's a blessing.

"Okay drive safetly, Lauren" i said and walked to the garage. chase on the other hand was already waiting and open the passenger seat for me.

"Seat belt mo queen"sabi niya kaya fasten it. He just played song pop songs while driving kaya ang gaan sa feeling.

What could happen this day? Guide me Mom and Dad.