Ch.20: Mario's home!

We finally get through security and head to Mario's gate to pick him up. We start walking around looking for him as people got out of the plane. I finally see him and run up to him.

"Mario!!!" I yell.

*Jacob's pov*

I watch as Lilly runs up to Mario. Mario drops all of his suit cases. 

"Munchkin!" He yells as she jumps on him. He picks her up and spins her around. They hug for about 1 minute and he puts her down. He picks up his suitcases and I run to help him. He eyes me not knowing why I am helping him.

"Mario this is Jacob. He is famous on Social Media too. He's like a brother to me." Lilly explains.

"I know who he is! This kid is hecka famous!" He says making me laugh.

"Ehhh." Is all I say.

I grab 2 of his luggage while he grabs the rest. We walk out of the airport and head to the house. Which is only a 5 minute walk. 

"Where are we going?" Mario asks.

"We live at Jacob's house now.." Lilly says.

"What do you mean? Has dad gotten worse?" He asks worried.

"Much worse." She says.

"What about mom?" He asks.

Lilly bursts out crying and I set the suitcases down and pick her up. Mario grabs all the suitcases and we continue walking.

"Will someone please tell me what happened?" Mario asks worried.

"Later Mario. Later." I say rubbing Lilly's back while walking.

We get to the house and I give Mario the keys. He opens it and I take Lilly up to our room. Once I get to our room I sit her on the bed. 

"Want me to tell him?" I ask her, still rubbing her back.

"N-no! I should." She says trying to calm down.

I sit her on my lap and she cries into my shoulder. 

"Come on Lilly. Your brother is here. He should know what happened." I say standing her up.

She nods her head and we walk to the guest room, where Mario is staying.

*Lilly's Pov*

I sit down on the bed by Mario and lean my head on his shoulder. 

"You ready?" I ask. He nods his head yes. Great. I'm just not ready.

"Ok. So a month after you left.. dad... he got worse. Mom tried standing up to him.. I watched from the stairs as they argued." I continued telling him the rest of the story. 

"So she's d-dead?" He asks letting a tear fall.

"Yes." I say trying not to cry.

"I am so sorry Munchkin! I should've been there for you! I should've known not to leave." He says crying shaking his head.

"No Mario! You went to college! That's amazing! Plus if you never left I wouldn't of met Mark, Weston, or Jacob!" I say hugging him.

"Who?"