(6) He Really Did

Chapter Six ~ He Really Did

"So what's the plan?" Louis bounced about the sofa, looking a bit like a high jackrabbit. 

"Louis, calm the fuck down first." I scolded him as he hit my elbow with his side almost knocking my glass of water all over my trousers. 

"Niall, God, you such a sour puss. I have no idea how we're friends sometimes..." Louis trailed off as I gently placed my glass on the table before I turned and launched myself at him. He shrieked, rather girly might I add, as I dug my fingers into his sides. 

Louis had three things he hated more than anything. One was the way that Zayn would always forget to put the seat down on the toilet. I don't exactly know why he was always so pissed when he went to the loo and found the lid already raised, I personally found it easier seeing as I literally only had to unzip my pants and I'd be done. It was quicker, but Louis would be Louis and apparently to him it was uncivilized to not put the seat down. I made the conclusion long ago that it was thanks to growing up in a houseful of girls, because Louis was the last person to think about being civilized. The second was his disgust for all things Toys R Us related, and I'd have to say that this personal vendetta was simply built on the last four years he'd spent working for that store and hating every single person in it with a burning passion that rivaled that of the sun. I had still yet to understand why he continued to work there. The third thing that Louis hated so damn much was having someone mess with his sides. This one just caused too much amusement for me to ever leave it alone, though I did hold back and only used it for those particular moments when he was being particularly annoying, or had simply just pissed me the hell off. 

Today was the first one. 

"What was that Tommo?" I spat as I held him down, allowing my right hand to hover by his side as I waited for him to dig himself into an even deeper hole with me. 

"You are such a Twat!" Louis shouted, I scwolled down at him and dug my fingers back into his side and was rewarded with a nasty shriek. "All right, God damn it stop! You're a great person and the best friend I could ever ask for..."

"Finish it Louis." I told him sternly as he huffed out a frustrated breath. 

"And I'm simply in awe of your existence." He grumbled out the rest, but it was audible, if only slightly. 

"Awe, you're too sweet." I cooed as I pinched his rosy red cheeks and stood up dusting my hands off on my trousers before taking my seat once again. 

It wasn't until Louis returned to the sofa—rather moodily if I do say so myself—that Harry spoke up. 

"What the hell was that?" He asked, a bit of awe and shock on his rather confused face. 

"What?" I asked, widening my eyes to look as innocent as possible. Harry simply rolled his eyes and continued. 

"That little spiel that Louis just spat out?” Harry cocked his head as he gazed between the two of us.

“That, my dear Harry, is how Niall and I became the best of friends. It also happens to be one of his ways of torture, but don’t let that fool you. Under his radiant smiles and calm demeanor there is a devil just waiting to pounce.” Louis spoke solemnly, before I just sent an elbow into his ribs. He was such a douche sometimes.