Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven!

Recap: (Leah’s P.O.V.)

Alec comes up behind his mother. “Mother, let her come with me, she doesn’t know me properly yet, or what we are.”

                “Oh gosh! Yes, yes you may take her, but she must come back in one piece and alive.” His mother said, what does she mean in one piece and alive? I think worriedly.

                Alec takes my hand and practically drags me out of the room, I turn back to see his mother and father staring after us.

                What is going to happen to me, and what did he mean by ‘she doesn’t know what we are’?

Chapter Seven

Leah’s P.O.V

We arrived back at the room I was in when I woke up earlier; Alec walks us over to his bed. He sits down and pulls me down with him. I watch his eyes flash down to my neck. His hand lets go of my hand and moves to my hair. I feel his hands grip onto my hair and yank it down showing my neck to him. I hear him groan, I realise what is about to happen and I struggle to get free. He is about to bite me again…

We hear a knock at the door, and I let go of the breath of air I didn’t know I was holding. Alec moved away from me and growled to the person outside the door, “what do you want?!”

“Sorry to interrupt Sir, but your parents have called upon you.” I look up to the door to see James standing in front of Alec looking at me. “Also Sir, am I able to have a few people come and visit me?” He asks looking back at Alec.

“Sure James, whatever.” Alec sayswalking out the door, and as he was about to shut it he calls out to me “And you girl have to stay in the room but if you need something go to James room.  I will be back whenever I get back.” I lay down on the bed and take a deep breath. I want to go back to the orphanage and go to school, to see me best friends again.

I feel tears well up in my eyes as I think of Micki and Rohnan, I miss them and their weird awesomeness. I get up from the bed and go to the door, I will go and talk to James because Alec did say if I need something to go to James, and I need someone to talk to. Bad.

I walk out into the hallway and look around, then I realise, I don’t actually know where James’ room is. I spot a girl walking down the hallway so I walk up to her, “excuse me, do you know where James’ room is?” She looks at me weirdly and points to a room a few doors down from Alec’s room.

I walk up to James’ room door and knock on it, I hear a faint ‘come in’ from James. I open up the door and take a step in, the room is a MESS! I don’t think I can even see the floor, his bedding isn’t even on his bed, four pillows spread out across the room and his doona is next to his queen sized bed that is against the wall that is furthest from the door.

“Uhh, James it’s me, I was wondering if I could come and talk to you, but if you’re busy I can leave and come back later or something.” I say to him, guessing that he would hear me. He walks out of a door that I think leads to a bathroom, only with a towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes widen and trail up his lower stomach and then his stomach and I can’t help but notice the six packs but I don’t stop my eyes as they continue to trail up to see a smirk on his face.

“Checking me out, aye?” I blush when he said that realising that he noticed me checking him out. “Wait a minute so I can change then we can talk okay?” I look around the god awful messy room and find a chair with dirty clothes on it. I walk up to the chair and realise it is next to a desk that has more rubbish, dirty clothes etc. I look around to see if there is anything around me that I can push the dirty clothes off the chair with. I find a stick of a sort on the ground near my feet, so I pick it up and jump to tiny gaps on the ground all the way to the chair, and as soon as I get to the chair I push all the rubbish onto the ground.

As soon as I sit on the chair James comes out of what I think is his closet in dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt. He walks all over his junk on the floor and made his way over to his bed where he sits then he asks, “what do you want to talk about?”

“Nothing important, I just need someone to talk to like a friend because I’m a girl and a girl needs to talk to a friend frequently.” I explain. He gets this weird look on his face.

“Okay then, what are we supposed to talk about?” He asks. Does he not have many friends or something?

“I don’t know, anything!”

A few hours later we got to know each other, and we had quite a few things in common and I even found out that he had a girlfriend but she doesn’t live in the castle, I don’t even know how that is even supposed to work.

But after a while all the talking had made me tired. I inform James that I was going to go back to Alec’s room, considering that is where I have to sleep, and well, sleep. As I get up I look for a clean spot to jump to. Then I remember to ask James why his room is so messy. “James, why is your room so messy by the way?” I ask.

“Because, well, I don’t know, I guess I just don’t like cleaning…” He answered.

“But don’t you clean for Alec or something?”

“No way! I hate cleaning, that is what maids are for, but I think they have given up on cleaning my room by now because after they clean it I just trash it again a few hours later…”

“I definitely understand why they gave up…” I say under my breath. “Don’t you get sick of having to walk on all this rubbish, don’t you hate the smell, and don’t you hate not knowing what colour, or maybe colours your carpet may be?”

“It feels normal to walk on this and there is no smell, but if there is I must have gotten used to it because I can’t smell it… and my carpet is a nice dark blue, and there might be a stain or two, but I don’t know..”

“Oh my gosh… Well I’m going before I faint because of the smell…”

“Hardy har har. Aren’t you’re a funny chick…”

I shake my head and smile at his reply.

I think I may have just made a new friend, a good one at that. Well, I hope I have. 

****

Hey Watt[aders!

Whats going on? :) Thought I should be nice and upload ehh?

Just a waning, this is not edited! I am waiting for the edited version to be sent back to me fom my editor... But I would like to inform you I would like to try something new,

5 votes for Chapter Eight!

It's just a trial thing.

Well this shall be the end of my chatter, dont forget to;

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FAN!

Chaio, x0x0_GossipGoat

P.S. sorry for the shitty spacing, I don't know what is happening..

P.p.s. Now Edited!!

***

All Rights Reserved

***