#6

Sigh wish the votes were as many as the views anyways pic of Aiden💓💓

Aiden finds himself yet again alone in the bathroom.He hurriedly wash his hands and use paper towel instead of the dryer.He had spot the jock outside before and he hoped he didn't see him.

Aiden walked to the door but before he could pull it open it was pushed.He felt his heart at his throat before he saw he who it was.

He sighed in relief when he saw it was Kriss.

"Jesus you scared the shit outta me."Aiden put a hand over his heart.

Kriss chuckled and walked over to the counter.He washed his hands before fixing his hair.

"Everything scares you Aiden."The jock shook his head.

"No I thought you were someone else."

Aiden sigh going over to the mirror.He took out his lipstick.He might as well do it since he has company now.

"Who?"

"I don't know his name and I don't want to know I hate him."Aiden nuff

"What did this person do?"

"Tried the usual but almost suceeded."
Kriss eyes went wide

"Describe him.now."Kriss demand turning to Aiden

"Um blonde,thick,6 feet,he's on the football team and has a lip ring."

"Owen,that shit."Kriss became red in anger

"Don't do anything someone already handled it."Aiden rushed out

"Who?"

"Um Greyson found away to get him suspended but he's back."

"Still gonna deal with it."Kriss purse his lips.He grab his bag when he saw Aiden was done with his makeup.

"You really like Greyson yeah?"Kriss smirk

"Y-yeah."Aiden blush

"Aww Aiden's falling in love. "Kriss pinch his cheeks and Aiden swat his hands away.

"Shut up."

                                *

After school Aiden called his mom to pick him up.He wanted to surprise Greyson at work.

He jumped out the car before his mom.He ran to the entrance but stopped when he realize he needed his mom I.D to enter.He impatiently waited for his mom and ran to the elevator when the enter.He left his mom downstairs since the elevator didn't wait.

Aiden skip down the hall to Greyson's office.He stopped outside and fix his white dress.

He pushed the door open and stepped in.The smile Aiden was wearing slowly faded when he saw Greyson wasn't alone in his office.There was a woman sitting in the couch with him.She was quite pretty in Aiden's eyes and that's what he was worried about.

They two look towards the door at Aiden and Greyson smile.

"Aiden!"

Aiden walked in the office and over to Greyson's desk where he sat down eyeing the two.

"Lexy we'll finish this tomorrow alright?"

"Of course  Mr. Hunter."

When the lady stood she offered a smile to both but only Greyson return it.Aiden furrowed his brows when he saw that the woman was wearing the exact same dress as him but she was wearing heels.

He watched as she left before turning to Greyson.

"Who was that?"Aiden stood

Greyson smirk when he saw Aiden's jealous expression.

"My assistant Lexy. "Greyson wrap his arms around the boy

"Mhmm she's wearing the same dress as me."

"I saw."Greyson kiss his cheek

"I rock it though."

"No I think she did."Aiden gasp dramatically

"I'm not talking to you."He huff crossing his arms

Greyson went to kiss him again but Aiden moved

"If i buy you something will you forgive me?"

"Yes."Aiden grin

Greyson just chuckled

"I'm glad to have to hear you just made my day a whole lot better."Greyson whispered making Aiden blush

"Greyson whispered making Aiden blush

"Thank you Grey."Aiden kiss the man. They were sitting in the marking lot of the mall downtown.Greyson just brought Aiden a whole lot of make which the boy told him he didn't need so much.

"Anytime love."

Next thing Greyson's lips were on his.Aiden was so shock his hands stayed still by his side.Greyson grip his waist and pulled him onto his lap to get him closer and deepen the kiss.Aiden relax a bit and kiss back.Greyson ran his tongue across Aiden's bottom lip asking for entrance and this lip he opened his mouth and Greyson's  tongue slip in.

His tongue dance with Aiden's before it drift to meet other members off my mouth.He ran his tongue over his teeth,gum and everywhere.
When they finally pulled away.Greyson looked into Aiden's eyes before pressing his Lips to his again.

The man move from Aiden's mouth and trail kisses down his jawline.Aiden moan at the feeling,closing my eyes and tangling his hand in Greyson's soft hair.Greyson continued until he reach his neck he search for his sweet spot.Aiden moan loudly telling him he found it and he suck and nibbled on the spot leaving a hickey.

When finished with his work Greyson pulled away.He luck the spot before pecking Aiden's lips.Aiden turn the rear view mirror to him and look at his neck.He giggled when he saw the purple bruise.He was glad it was there.He was glad Greyson marked him.

"Baby?"

"Mhmm. "Aiden ask.Greyson cupped his cheeks so the boy would focus on Jim but Aiden somehow manage to get lost in his eyes.

"Will you give me the honor of calling you mine?"