#9

"Aiden woke up at 1 in the afternoon.He had stayed up on the phone with Greyson while the man was on his flight.At 12:00 am the man wished him happy birthday and the only thing Aiden want was to be in the man's arms.

He smiled when he saw his breakfast on the bedside table.The steam still coming out of his hot chocolate.A little happy birthday note stuck to the side of the tray.

Aiden ate and shower before putting on the bed dress in his closet right now and went down stairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!"

Aiden grin as he was pulled into this mother's arms.He hug her back just as tight.

"Thanks mom!"

"I'm sorry Greyson had to go on that business trip but he left your present but first mine,Jaylan's and Kriss' are in the living room."

"Thank you so much,I'll call them right now."

"Your dress is lovely by the way,my baby is finally eighteen."

Aiden squeal when she hug him again.

They walked into the living room.Auden video calling Jaylan.

"HAPPY MOTHER FUCKING BIRTHDAY BESTFRIEND."

Jaylan grin,he then past the phone to Kriss who wish Aiden happy birthday before Jaylan blew a kiss.

"By the way your makeup is on FLEEK."

Aiden laugh and said thank you

"Open the presents yet?"

"Doing that now."

Aiden sat down and his mom past him the present she bought him.She held the phone while Aiden unwrapped the blue paper.
He almost scream when he saw the latest iPhone box.

"Mom thank you so mush honestly I felt unimportant with this six plus.Thank you."

"You're welcome baby." She smile and hug her son

"Kris's you better get me that."Jaylan pout, Kriss roll his eyes and kiss his boyfriend.

"I need to go by a phone case to protect this phone."Aidan gasp bring the phone o his chest.

"Well open mine then."Kris's said

Aiden took up the sparkling pink box and opened It.He squeal when he saw phone cases.All kinds of phone cases.He blew Kriss a kiss before putting one on his phone.

"Thank you Kriss."

"You're welcome Aide."

Aiden took Jaylan's present up and opened it

Aiden took Jaylan's present up and opened it.He gasp and smile when he saw what he got.

"Thank you best friend."

"You're welcome Bestie."