#10

One of the gifts Aiden brought for Greyson

Aiden was in the living room tweeting non stop about anything that came to mind.When he heard Greyson's office door open he sat up.

"Go get dress baby boy we're going out to eat."Greyson kiss his forehead

"Okie."Aiden got up and went into the shower.

Aiden took his time in the shower.He dried himself off and did his normal routine.He did applied a bit of makeup consisting of macara,eyeshadow,and a nude lipstick.

The turn and smiled at Greyson who was standing in the doorway already dress and ready to go.

"Are you ready."

"Yea."

Aiden took up his purse and phone.He walked over to Greyson who pulled him into his arms and gave him a loving kiss.

"You look lovely."

"I always do."Aiden smirk and pulled Greyson along with him.

"I love this place,thank you for taking me here

"I love this place,thank you for taking me here."Aiden said looking around the under water restaurant

"Anything for my princess."Greyson smiled

Aiden blush and look down at his food.

"Also thank you again for the best birthday ever."

"You're welcome baby and thank you for the Christmas presents."

"I couldn't possibly thank you enough ."

Greyson just took his boyfriend's hand and press his lips to the back of it.

The simply action made Aiden's heart melt.He knew he had fallen hard do the guy.All he felt whenever around Greyson was love

When they got back to the house they went upstairs

When they got back to the house they went upstairs.Aiden and Greyson strip down from their clothes and place them into the hamper.Aiden crawled into bed and waited for Greyson.When the man joined him he went closer and kiss Greyson.
It was a simple press of his lips to the man's but of course Greyson went further.He pushed his tongue in Aiden's mouth and it was like heaven.He buried his hand in Aiden's hair and pulled him closer loving the feeling of his soft hair against his fingers and his body press against his.
Soon every piece of clothing was gone.

Greyson got the lube and lubed up his fingers and his c*ck.
He didn't waste anytime in parting the boy's legs and settling between them.Aiden moaned when his flesh met his.Greyson could still see his face in the dimness of the moon light coming through the window and what he saw made him ache.Aiden looked beautiful and innocently perfect.When Greyson entered one finger and Aiden clawed at his chest.His breathes came quicker.Soon he looked Greyson in the eyes telling him he wanted more.This time Greyson pushed two fingers in making them three inside the boy's tight whole.Aiden cried out and seems to loose all control writhing under the man and falling apart allowing Greyson to take over completely.

Greyson continued to mark him as he worked his fingers finally when neither of them could wait any longer.He positioned himself between the boy's legs and took him past the tight rings of muscles until he was inside.The boy cried out arching his back.His breaths coming in shallow pants and finally when Greyson began to move he moved with him.

He moved his hand between them to touch himself but Greyson took both hands and firmly trapped them over his head.

"Don't think so".Greyson whispered a smirk playing on his swallow lips.

"Grey".Aiden whimpered.

Greyson leaned down and trailed his tongue for his ears to his chest making his whole body trembled.That turned Greyson on more,making him move faster and deeper.Aiden pulled his hands free from Greyson grip making the man's mouth drop for a second his hands went around Greyson back.

Every time he seemed to turn Greyso on even more like the little sounds he made every time he entered him and the way he gasped when ever Greyson kissed his neck,shoulder or chest.
In Greyson's eyes he was perfect and he was all his.

Aiden was with Greyson every step of the way .As so it went without warning just at the same time they came.Grwyson spilling everything into him and Aiden spilled on his chest,hard and shuddering. Greyson laid beside Aiden,bringing him to his chest.The smile on Greyson's face could not leave .It's like this was his best night ever.

Greyson went to get up but Aiden held onto his bicep.

"Baby am just going for a towel to clean you up,you're tired".

Aiden crawled over to the edge of the bed.He pulled down Greyson,he brushed his lips against the corner of Greyson's mouth he then trailed kisses until he was at Greyson's ears he then whispered.

"I love you."

Greyson gasp and pushed the boy away to see his face only to see Aiden eyes closing.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"Aiden replied

Greyson kiss lips and pulled him closer.

"I love you too."

Hey guys i have a new book over at SofaNovel its called "Ice Cold Heart" please check it out

Hey guys i have a new book over at SofaNovel its called "Ice Cold Heart" please check it out.They dont have app but just search for SofaNovel on google. Love❤️