Lost & Found

Some things are not actually in the original series for the reason that it is added, invented, even NOT TRUE, plus, some characters haves their own owners (invented characters in any chapter in this book are mine) edited

**********☆☆☆***********

Lincoln's POV

  The sun was hidden, at the same time, it was just a rainy plus cloudy day since this morning in the city of Iowa.  During on one of the school's classroom of the teacher, Ms. Díaz of 6th grade, I was waiting for the clock to mark 3:00pm, but it was only 2:56pm... Dang it! I want to go home already and watch the new episode of A.R.G.H!! *Whining*

Ms. Díaz: ... and remember class, bring your homework for tomorrow or you'll get an F big as a jelly donut... Got that, fellas?

(Everyone): Yes Ms. Díaz!

Ms. Díaz: Good! Class is missed!

Bell rang...

Yes! I finally can go home to watch the show, just the way I want... *relaxing face*

  Everyone start running through the hallways as usual to go home as soon as posible... Oh! I forgot about the part that I don't have my umbrella!

  Everyone took out there umbrella and walked away, I stood close to the school's door.  I wonder, where is my big sister Lori? She should be here by now before my show ends! *worry*

Lincoln: Dang it! Lori should be here by now!

*Beep beep*

Lori: Lincoln, would you hurry up? My car's fuel is almost over! *Beep beep*

Lincoln: Coming! *runs fast*

  Iwas getting soaked with the heavy raindrops that was running throw my snowy hair, running to my face.

Lori: LINCOLN!! *surprised*

Lincoln: *open the car's door* *sits on the front seat* *close the door* That water IS very chilly as ice! *sighs/shivering*

Lori: ... and my TEMPER is going to be SO HOT AS A VOLCANO if this car starts to smell like wet towel, Lincoln Loud! *furious*