*Fireworks*

Some things are not actually in the original series for the reason that it is added, invented, even NOT TRUE, plus, some characters haves their own owners (invented characters in any chapter in this book are mine) edited

**********☆☆☆***********

Lori's POV

Days are passing by... well, 2 days exactly.  Mom and dad are starting from zero in their job: mom works in the clinical dentist, while dad is working as a secretary in an office.  The second day, mom sign us up for school in no time *poker face*

In the morning: the second day...

Lori: So, mom? Lincoln and I are in new different schools, like, literally?

Mom: Yes, sweety! You thought I was going to drive you back in Iowa for school and bring you back? *giggles*

Lori: To be honest, yes *serious face*

Mom: Well, you thought very wrong... Go take Lincoln to school and Lily to head start *picks up the purse, keys and cellphone*... I have to leave now, Bye!! *left*

Dad leaves giving a kiss on the forehead to Lily, Lincoln and Lori...

Dad: So long kids... See you at three pm! *left*

Lincoln and Lily finished their plate of waffles.  They are putting their plates soooo slow on the dish washer, it is making me so desperate right now...

Lori: Guys, would you mind and hurry a bit, we're going to our new school and we're being, like, 15 minutes late to be on time, my lads... Hurry!

Lincoln: Coming!! *looks at Lily* Are you done Lily?

Lily: *giggle* Jijijijajaja!!... Ah poo-poo...

Lori:  Good!, now move it!