*A Loud Life*

Lincoln's POV

It had pass some few monts later since all the thing we had passed: My family and my old house got burned and we had to move from Iowa.  Since then, our lifes changed here in West hue Behin, where we called now home. Lily is about to be one year old soon; Lori has now her own car, has now some best friends named "Luna and Leni" (Leni and her family will come here soon to live), plus Lori met a guy called " Roberto" known as "Bobby", when she though that love will never come to her; I have now two best friends named Clyde, Lucy and Lynn (Lucy's older sister).  Anything else could have been better?

In school (midday)

I was eating smashed potato with  brocoli and carrots in the cafeteria with Clyde and Lucy...

Lincoln: Guys, do you want to go to the comic convention tonight?

Clyde: I have to ask my father's permissions to go...

Lucy: There would be a vampire area for the lovers of EclipsedI want to find an Edwood and Ella diary, but mostly... Edwood.

Lincoln: Of course.

Lucy: Good... I can't wait to have it in my own hands...

Clyde: I can't wait to see the author of "One eye Jack"

Lincoln: Heck, yeah! *the boys high-fived*  I have to get ready and have all set.

I stand up with my dish on hand.  When I turned around, I bumped with a rare girl; she looks like a tomboy: her hair in a low ponytail, a fusia sweater that combines with her shoes and socks, plus some short jeans...
The bad news is, I drop all the potato on her sweater...  she looks mad and everyone look at us.

Lincoln: I am so, sorry missI *interrupt*

I then couldn't remember nothing then because she knocked me out...

I woke up in the school's nursery, where I could see Lucy, a nurse and Clyde looking at me...

Nurse: Okay, kidYou can leave now *leaves*

Lincoln: How did I get here?

Lucy: You got knocked out with the punch of a girl...