*Fusion*

Leni's POV

My parents took me to the flying cars, were people were getting inside those flying cars...   What would happen if I enter there? *shy and scared*

Leni: Daddy? What would happen if I enter those flying carsI never enter in one before to see my cousin in the other side of the country.

Leni's dad: Sweety, there is no such thing as flying cars... Not yet... Those are called "planes".

Leni's mom: That is true... It helps you to travel to places that you can't get there on car, plus, you are going on vaca only this week, bon-bon.

Leni: Oh! So that is how I am going to see my cousins?

My parents told me yes...  They took me to the plane that will take me towards my cousin.  Now I get it...

I said good-bye to my parents and enter to that plane.  I sat in the chair that an asistant asign me to sit on.

Pilot: Get ready people, because ee are about to start... Keep calm and put on your seatbelts...

Well, the pilot didn't sound so enthusiast with his job... Wait, are we moving?  WE ARE GOING TO THE SKY!!

I huged a guy of my age next to me...

Leni: What is happening!?

Guy: We are going to the city of West hue Behin, girl...

Leni: Hey! That is where I am going!

Guy: Well, yeah...  That's where we all going...

Leni: Sweet!!

Guy: Now then, would you mind to let me goPersonal space in my sistem.

Leni: Sorry... *lets him go*

Later

I arive, but I was lost without knowing what to do.  I didn't dare to talk to strangers.  I walk out of the plane with my purse on hand.  I kept walking without knowing where to go!  I started to feel nervous right now *gulps*