Chapter 4

Sasuke's POV

"So the new girl doesn't know what 7 minutes in heaven is?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"No she doesn't! And I don't know how to explain it to her! So I told her to ask Sakura about it!" He said blushing.

Naruto thinks this game is only about kissing, making out and having sex when its not just that but you could simply just talk to the person if you wanted to.

I could use that as an advantage.

I smirk as I see her come in. She seemed to notice since she raised an eyebrow at me.

I faced Naruto.

"I'll explain it to her at lunch." His blush disappeared and he calmed down.

"Ok... but hey are you coming to Sakura's party teme?" I sighed annoyed.

"Yes I'm coming."

"Really?! Your actually coming?!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes dobe I'm coming now go sit in your seat before Kakashi comes in." He mumbled something and walked to his seat next to the new girl.

I think this party is going to be fun.

Sayuri's POV

Naruto said he would walk me to my classes for the rest of the year so here we are walking to our lunch spot.

"Hey Naruto I'll see you there, there's a few calls I have to make." I told him before we walked through the double doors.

"Is everything ok Sayu?" He asked worriedly. I smiled.

Its cute how he cares so much about his friends.

"Yeah don't worry about me I'll catch up to you later." He hesitantly nodded and left.

I started walking to the roof of the school building where I knew there was little noise and started making my calls.

They were all so hard to convince but once I threatened them that I would fire their lovers they accepted my request.

They'll arrive by thanksgiving which is in 2 weeks.

I know Tokyo isn't far away from Konoha but I wanted them to take their time so 2 weeks was the longest I could give them.

Sakura actually kept her promise and gave me a paper of places I could work for. I haven't looked through them yet but I will tonight.

"So this is where you were." I jumped at the sound of Sasuke's voice.

How come this always happened to me. I hate getting scared easily.

"What are you doing here Sasuke?" I asked with a confused expression.

"Naruto told me you didn't know what 7 minutes in heaven is, so I came here to tell you."

I was confused for a second until I remembered what Naruto said this morning.

"Oh right! Don't worry he told me to ask Sakura about it. I was just about to talk to her when I went back." I said.

"I came here to tell you myself, Sayuri."

That's the first time I heard him say my name.

"Let me tell you what that game is all about." He took a step forward with every word that came out his lips.

The New Girl On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara