Chapter 5

The picture above is what Sayuri is going to wear. Her hair is completely black though.

Sayuri's POV

If I knew Naruto's snores were louder then a vaccine cleaner I would have made him sleep somewhere else. Because now I'm on the couch trying to get comfortable, but failing miserably.

And here I thought my brother was loud.

"Um Sayu... What are you doing sleeping on the couch?" I heard Yuki say.

"Oh, good morning Yuki... My friend from yesterday snores louder then Yuri, so I came downstairs to get some piece and quiet." She started laughing.

"So someone beat Yuri's record for loudest snore! That's priceless!" I groaned.

"Please try to keep it down Yuki." She stopped.

"Oh sorry, but are you going to Tokyo for thanksgiving?"

My mood went from bad to worse.

"No... Its not like it makes a difference anyway. We do the same thing all the time. Eat then go to sleep. Its like any other day except on thanksgiving there's more food." She nodded.

"It's still going to be your first time not being present though." I looked at her she had a frown plastered on her face.

"Yuki. Do you want to go back?" She smiled to try and trick me, but it didn't work.

"Of course not!" I raised an eyebrow.

"Really Yuki? I know you. You want to spend this thanksgiving with your fiancé don't you?" She looked on the ground.

"Its fine really Sayuri. Its just a holiday anyway."

"I told you that you can go back for the week."

"Yeah, but I have a job to do. We're getting married soon and I still have to finish my last year at the University... I need the money." I looked at her sadly.

"I'm sorry. Its all my fault." She walked towards where I was sitting and hugged me.

"If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have had the opportunity to go to the University and meet my Fiancé. Its because of you I'm so happy Sayu. Thank you." I hugged her back.

"No Yuki thank you. You were willing to leave everything behind just for me. The three of you showed me what it feels like to have a family again." I let go of her.

My eyes widened. She was crying. She never cries. That's a lie she always cried but not like this.

"Are you ok Yuki?" I asked worriedly.

She wiped the tears away.

"Yeah. I'm just. So. Happy. Wahhh!" She hugged me again crying on my shoulder. I rubbed her back gently.

"Its ok. Let it all out." She cried louder. I sweat dropped.

I am so uncomfortable...

"Hey! Who's crying!" I heard Naruto yelling. His footsteps getting louder.

"Who the hell was that!" I heard Hiro running down the steps.

"What's with all the yelling." Said Miko sleepily.

Everyone was finally awake, and all this yelling was making my head hurt.

Yuki finally let go of me.

"Ok everyone let me introduce you to Naruto Uzumaki. Naruto this is Hiro, Miko, and Yuki." I said pointing at every single person. He grinned.