Chapter 11

Sayuri's POV

Its the day of the dance and since I know Naruto so well. I decided to wear a light colors dress not like last time that I wore a black one.

I do wonder where this party's going to be.

Kaori and the others should be arriving at 12 its 11:30 right now.

I told everyone I was going to walk to a friends house and when they weren't looking I sneaked the keys in my pocket.

When I got the airport it was 11:45. I just had to wait 15 more minutes.

Everyone back at the house was preparing dinner for today. We might not be a lot of people, but those three have have an appetite greater then Naruto's.

I in advance told them to make a lot extra just in case.

When the clock read 12 I looked everywhere for the three people I came here to see.

After a couple minutes of squinting and jumping to see over people I finally found them.

"Look at you Sayuri. All grown up." I smiled at Kaori.

I haven't seen her since she got married to Hiro.

"How about us?!" Whined Raiden, Yuki's fiancé.

I chuckled.

"Hey Raiden, Minori." I hugged both of them.

"Hello squirt." Said Minori.

"Big sister Sayuri!" My eyes widened at the sound of their voices. I let go of Minori and Raiden and looked down.

There I saw two little kids the oldest looked to be around 4 and the youngest was 3. I grinned at the both of them.

"Still remember me?" The 4 year old nodded furiously and hugged me as well as his little sister. I was in a crouched position so they were able to give me a proper hug.

When they let go I stood up.

"What are we waiting for. Hurry up let's get all these things in the car." I said while grabbing some of their stuff. They chuckled and followed me.

I don't know how we did it but we managed to fit everything in the car.

"I still can't believe you blackmailed us into coming here." Said Minori amused.

"Well that's the only way you guys would come here so I didn't really have a choice." I heard Raiden snicker.

"Back in Tokyo you're known for blackmailing Sayuri."

Everyone in the car laughed but me.

"Humpf I see how ungrateful you guys are." I said crossing my arms when we reached a red light. Not long after it turned green.

"Who said we weren't grateful?" Asked Kaori.

"I did." I said.

"Tell us it isn't true that you were known to be a blackmailer." Raiden arched a brow. I humpfed again. Everyone bursted out laughing once more.

They wanted to go to the store to get their lovers a present so we spent about an hour to get home.

They mostly got a bunch a balloons. There was so many we had to put them outside the car.

We're out in the driveway right now.

"Ok guys stay behind me and once I yell out surprise come out understand." The three nodded.

I turned around facing the door. I took in a big breath then let it all out.

I opened the door and looked around for any sign of them. It sounded as if they were all in the living room.

The New Girl On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara