e i g h t

*Dan's POV*

I set the last plate in the cupboard and wiped my hands on my jeans, tossing the dishrag absentmindedly into the sink. PJ was downstairs playing video games -- I had promised to play with him after I had finished tidying up, so I trudged down the stairs and into our small geeky lounge area.

"Mario Kart or Super Mario Galaxy?" he asked, holding up the two games.

"Mario Kart." I replied, grabbing a controller from the shelf and sitting next to him.

He slid the game into the Wii and waited hesitantly. "I call dibs on Yoshi."

I pouted. "No way! You were Yoshi last time."

"Dibs is dibs." he shrugged, glancing over at me nonchalantly.

"But it's my  turn." I whined crossing my arms and slouching further into the sofa crease.

"Sorry." he said flatly.

"Fight me. Come on, put your guns up." I teased, raising my fists.

His eyebrow rose and he smirked. I gave him a confused look and tilted my head to the side.

I didn't even have time to push PJ off by the time he had pinned me to the couch, sitting on my legs with my hands locked in place above my head. I looked at him strangely. "What are you-"

His lips met my neck and I gasped, clamping down hard on my lip and tasting blood. "PJ, what the hell!?"

"Don't fight it." he moaned, biting my skin harshly, and I whimpered. Not out of pleasure, but out of pain.

"Dan?" I heard a muffled voice come from outside the flat door. "It's Phil." Our date. 7:45.

Saved by the punk.

I felt PJ stop for a moment, but not before returning further down, onto my collarbone and shoulder blades. 

"It's unlocked!" I yelled, desperately trying to dislodge PJ from his horrific motives. "Peej, I didn't consent to this!" Tears were brimming in my eyes. He wasn't being gentle. He was biting and clawing and leaving marks.

I cried out sharply, gripping hard onto PJ's shoulders as he moved further down, using every area he could get to. 

"Dan?" Phil stepped into the room. I saw him take in the situation -- the tears, the marks, the pain.

He bolted to my side and ripped PJ off, cradling me in his arms like a small child.

"You're a fucking monster, I hope you know that." Phil spat, shooting daggers at a fuming PJ, who was now doubled over on the carpet.

Phil carried me out of my home and into the chilly November night, clutching me to his chest to keep me warm against the stinging air.   

"I'm taking you somewhere safe, don't worry baby."

---

this was an important chapter but im mad because i didn't know how to make it longer :((( kms

but i hope you liked ??

merry early christmas lovelies!! <3