e l e v e n

*Phil's POV*

"You can put your clothes in the bottom shelf of my dresser," I smiled, placing the last of Dan's boxes on my bed. "I never use it anyways."

Dan nodded and slipped some sweaters and skinny jeans into the drawer, shutting it and turning to me shyly. "Is there room for me to hang my flower crowns?"

I grinned. "I made something just for you. Come here." I reached for his hand and pulled him to the bathroom, gesturing to a cork board with small pastel-coloured tacks placed evenly across it. I saw Dan's hands fly to his mouth, blushing in surprise. "Phil!"

"What?"

"I-I love it!" He clung to my waist tightly, and I hugged him back. 

"I thought you would. And I love you, you know that right?" 

He blinked. "Yes, and I love you too."

~~~~

Dan was leaning back in his chair, tapping away at some app on his phone. I walked in and peeped my head around the kitchen wall. "Hey babe, wanna get coffee?"

He shrugged, tucking his phone away. "I wouldn't mind a latte."

We slipped out the door and I took his hand, swinging our arms and whistling contently. He giggled.

"Your laugh is amazing." I breathed.

Dan blushed. "Not really."

I stopped and he looked at me with concern. "What do you mean, you don't like your laugh?"

"I-uh, I never liked it much, why?"

I scooped him up into my arms and kissed his forehead gently. "Everything about you is perfect though!"

Dan laughed. "Yeah, okay."

"Let's get coffee now."

"Are you going to put me down?"

"I wasn't planning on it."

"Then don't."

---

finale is next chapter im sad

but its a good one

you might cry

just saying

see you then !! <3