n i n e

*Phil's POV*

*mild make-out sesh and mention of sexual intercourse*

I could feel Dan trembling in my arms as I carried him back to my flat. His neck and collarbones were purple with hickeys and marks left by PJ. That man hurt my little pastel prince. I was going to make his life a living hell if it was the last thing I did. 

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly, trying not to startle him too much. Dan nodded and looked up at my concerned face. 

"Why did he do that?"

I blinked and studied his features, trudging down the road. "I-I don't know, Dan."

"I thought I knew him. I thought that we were friends. But he was just...trying to get...into my pants, I guess." he sniffled, wiping away wet tears that were brimming on his eyelashes. They sparkled like crystals under the moonlight and I could feel my heart breaking, slowly. His eyes moved down to my feet, which were auto piloting to my apartment. 

"Don't cry, please," There was a lump in my throat now, making my words choke and my voice crack like fire. "If you start I will too."

Dan looked up again, gaze lingering on my eyes, then taking in my red nose, warm cheeks and quivering lip. 

"Put me down," he said. I gently placed him on the concrete and let him brush himself off quickly, before adjusting his flower crown and meeting my eyes again.

"I didn't like his kisses, PJ's. But I like yours. Could I have another, maybe?" Dan asked, playing with his fingers. 

I smiled and leaned down, cupping his soft cheek in my palm, wiping away a stray tear and connecting our lips, feeling at ease for the first time in quite a long while. Dan wrapped his small arms around my neck and I scooped him up, holding him up to my height, never once permitting our kiss to break.

We parted not soon after in a fit of giggles and blushing. I opened the door to my flat, jogging to my room and flopping down onto my mattress, holding Dan in my arms the whole time. 

"Can we-"

I kissed him again, pushing his small body against my bed frame, earning a small gasp from him. I just continued running my hands up and down his sides, then let a finger slid under the hem of his sweater.

I pulled away and looked him in the eye. "Do you want to go further? It's okay if you don't, I'm not going to pressure you."

"I-I want to," he smiled, nodding surely before leaning forward and kissing me yet again. I tugged at the bottom of his sweater and lifted, tossing it to the side and pulling of my own. The room was heating up significantly and I can feel sweat beading on my forehead. We were leaving marks, but soft and gently. We were making one another happy, not physically pained.

I slip my hand down the button my his jeans and asked him again. "Are you okay with this?"

He gulped and nodded, giving me a reassuring smile. I returned it and added, "Tell me if I'm hurting you, and I'll stop."

"I'm not a virgin, you dick." he teased, just turning me on more. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off.

I made eye contact one more time. "Ready?"

"As I'll ever be."