Act 1 Scene 4

Act 1

Scene 4

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Kinda bummed right now due to the fact I failed a class for my major. There were a lot of problems with that class, but it was the class that will get me to do my upper division which will take me a year to finish then another year to finish my other classes. Life huh? Anyway, can't take it till next fall. Enough about moping around. Just try again and do your best. Least I am prepared now. Let continue with this story. I again apologize for some errors.

Evening in the fields. The weather is calm and herds of Sawsbucks and Rapidashs are having conversations with each other. Besides the two herds, variety of Rock, Ground, Fire, Dark, and Ghost type have attended the gathering. Among this crowd are Romeo, Mudbray, and Scizor.

Romeo Should we introduce ourselves among the guest or should we invade this gathering?

Mudbray Let us not introduce ourselves. After all, we aren't supposed to be here despite the fact we were technically invited. Let's just have fun amongst ourselves. [He glances at a Ponyta] I am enjoying the party guest here.

Romeo I rather stand here and wait for you two to finish your fun.

Scizor Nonsense! You must come with us and socialize among these Pokemon. Won't be fun if you just stand here and be a kill joy.

Romeo I don't feel like it.

Mudbray Then how shall you move on if all you would do is wallow in sadness?

Romeo I am not sad! I just want a Pokemon to love me back as I will love them.

Scizor Then go out there and fall in love with another Pokemon. If you want love, then the first step to not only moving on and finding love is socializing!

Mudbray [Nudges Romeo] Come let us wander and look for female companions.

Scizor I agree.

Romeo Very well, since its obvious you two won't leave me in peace then I shall do what you say.

Mudbray That's the spirit!

Scizor Let's find you a companion. Tell me what do you look for in a mate.

Romeo My perfect mate is only in my dreams.

Scizor Nonsense! No one's perfect mate can't be just in one's dreams. I can see it now. You both shall lay eyes on each other. Then the world shall stop and you will not care who is around. All you two will see is each other. You both will be drawn to each other and compel to know each other, but you don't know why. She will walk towards you and greet you. It will be as if she was perfect for you and you would love her despite her flaws. She will love you for you and nothing else. Then you'll know that is your perfect mate.

Mudbray Romantic that much? [He chuckles]

Scizor Some Pokemon has too.

Romeo I fear the mate you describe to me is out of reach nor will she be here. Added, how can she fall in love with a Pokemon like me. What if she rejects me?

Scizor As what my mother would say, you never know the future. Your mate could be with another and it will turn out they won't work out. You might have passed you're mate and you'll see each other again. Your mate could come out of nowhere. Have patience! Come let's mingle!