Chapter 1: Fuck Then Tell

• • •

Yuuichirou stood in the living room in shock and disappointment. He just got back home from the library returning his books. What he saw...he can never forget. His own boyfriend, Guren, was making out with one his students/Yuu's health classmate\ Shinya. They was really getting into it. Shinya's shirt was already off and pants was unbuttoned and everything. Same thing goes to Guren.

Yuu finally walked towards them in anger. "Hey!" He yelled out making the two startled. Guren pushed him off, and quickly put on his shirt. "H-Hey bae back so early?" Guren awkwardly said as he scratch the back of his head. "Don't call me bae! Why are you with Shinya!!" Yuu yelled out the top of his lungs. "He called me over to 'prepare me for college' " Shinya smirked and got up the floor.

"Honestly get the FUCK out Shinya!! Nobody wants your slutty ass." Yuu firmly commanded. "Mmmpfh probably just mad because I stole your main man." Shinya picked up his shirt, left the house. Yuu sighed then looked straight at Guren. Before he said a word, Guren automatically spilled out, "I can explain...." Yuu even made a bigger sighed and gave Guren that 'it better be a good fucking reason i doubt its not though' look. "I know he's one of my students, but I just couldn't help it I'm sorry." Guren said while looking at the floor with regret.

Yuu groaned, even though he was upset, Guren always liked his groans it sound so sexy to him. "Bullshit, you just always want to hurt me. Im done Guren you always just want to try me." A tear ran down Yuu's face, but he quickly wiped it because he hate crying. "No listen to me..." Guren grabbed Yuu's wrist before he leave. Yuu turned back but looked at him with cold eyes. "What." He responded. "Im sorry just that...we never had sex or anything and your always too busy for us to fuck." Guren said. Yuu sighed, "To be honest...I would've let you fuck me and everything on our next date after I graduated to celebrate. But you did this bullshit behind my back, its over and done Guren. I cant do this no more...." Yuu escaped his hold and picked up his bookbag and left Guren's house.

"Fuck...I should've waited longer instead of fucking Shinya." Guren thought as soon as he left.

• • •

Yuu walked away with tears in his eyes. They didn't fall out, but they was sitting there. He felt so heartbroken, but at the same time he thought he deserved it, because it was kinda like karma. When Guren and him first hooked up, he cheated on his wife to be with Yuu. Him and Yuu grew a special bond, and wanted to get even closer. So Guren left his wife to be with Yuu more than ever. Then Yuu just realized he was like the Shinya between Guren's and his wife's relationship...

Yuu wiped his tears then went to mcdonalds since it was literally two steps away from him. He entered and ordered then sat down with his food. He got 20 piece chicken nuggets, a bigmac, medium fries, and a large coke.  He usually eat his pain away.

• • •

As Yuu was almost done, guess who happened to come to the same Mcdonalds as him.

Guren...

Guren spotted Yuu before Yuu can even notice him. Guren sat at the table where Yuu was at. He looked up in surprise when he saw Guren. "What the FUCK!?" Yuu yelled and jumped out his seat making his chair to knock over. "Hey bae, can we please talk this out?..." Guren looked at him with his concerned face. "NO!" Yuu yelled at him. He got near him and slightly look up to him. "WE ARE OVER GUREN STOP CALLING ME BAE! YOU JUST WANT SEX OUT OF ME THATS ALL YOU WANT! YOU'RE NEVER GETTING MY BODY! THE ONLY THING CAN GET MY BODY IS MY RIGHT HAND AND THATS NOT YOU AT ALL!!!!" He screamed out his lungs.

Shortly a worker came by in fear and tapped Yuu by his shoulder. As soon as Yuu turned back the worker flinched badly. "Um sir. My manager dont like all this yelling can you please take it outside?" Yuu sighed and took the rest of his bigmac. "Im leaving anyways sorry the disturbance." He told the worker. "Its fine. Im missing out of my drama shows like love and hip hop, dance moms, and bad girls club. This fill me up and satisfy me goodly." She said as she put the "👌" sign up with her fingers. Yuu stared then left.
"Some weirdos, but dance moms is lowkey good..." Yuu thought as he was leaving.

• • •

As was walking to his brother Yoichi's house that is five minutes away so he was getting actually closer to it. Guren pulled up by him with his car. Yuu huffed, "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!" Guren rolled down his window, and called Yuu to get in. "STOP FOLLOWING ME BRO!!" Yuu screamed at that grown man. Guren got out his car the grabbed Yuu's wrists and held them tight and pulled him. "You're coming with me no matter what." Guren said. Yuu couldnt take it no more. He punched Guren in the chest then Guren got upset and knocked out Yuu.

• • •

I felt everything become blacking out around me. Blood... I was loosing so much blood. I don't think I can make it...

Then everything became black.

I was unconscious...

////////////
A/N

Hey I'm just trying to make new interesting books this might get deleted if its not good enough please let me know if you liked it or not or it was shitty. Bruh this was almost 1,000 words sooooo it probably was far from shitty so yeah 💕ily guys thanks for reading! Tell me if you wanna see more