Chapter 5: Vampires Do Exist [HARDCORE R18]

Warning: A lot of gay sex and blowjobs. Read with caution

"Okay Im done with all my work, thanks for helping me Yuu-chan!" Mika said loudly. "Whatever.." Yuu softly said with rolling his eyes. Mikaela smiled as he stand up straight to Yuu. Before Yuu can speak Mika gave him a hug. "I cant wait for tonight...Its making me so hard just thinking about the things I can do to you." Mika gently whispered in his ear with his deep sexy man voice.

Yuu tried to break the hug, but Mika's hold was too strong. "If you give me a blowjob I will give you twice the money I promised to give you from that jack off video you sent me." Mika whispered again. Thats when Yuu got stronger and pushed Mikaela away. "No fucking way." Yuu said. Mikaela looked sad, "You're not even enjoying me Yuu-chan... maybe this deal is off if you cant show any excitement." Mikaela said. Yuu sighed,"Okay come here." Mikaela smiled quickly and came close to Yuu.

"My life is so fucked up." Yuu thought as he took the belt off of Mika's pants. He then unzip it and pulled it down, along with his boxers. Mika got closer tapping his dick on Yuu's face. "Slow down Mika gosh." Yuu took Mika's dick and gently stroke it. Then he went faster and started licking the tip of his dick. Mika made soft moans from the licking. Yuu started sucking on the tip; making Mika moan a little louder.

Yuu then went down on his dick with his mouth, then went back up. He kept doing that until Mika pulled it out. "Let me fuck your mouth Yuu-chan." Mika said in a husky deep voice. Yuu blushed and nodded. Mika smiled showing his fangs making Yuu question. "Those are pretty sharp te-" Mika's dick being shoved in Yuu's mouth interrupted his thought. Mika moved his dick back and forth, mostly the tip.

Yuu sucked as hard as he can making Mika moan. He started to move faster exposing half of his length of Yuu's mouth( he had an eight inch if you're wondering x3). Yuu shut his eyes as tight as he can and kept sucking. Mika moaned louder and louder as he got closer to cumming. Then finally Mika pulled out and came in Yuu's mouth. He swallowed like a big boy.

Ferid came in with out knocking. "GET SOMEEE MIKAA!!" Ferid yelled before immaturely slamming the door and running off. Yuu rolled his eyes then get off the floor. Mika sighed and put his dick away. "Sorry about Ferid, he's just a big child." Yuu shrugged, "He's going through puberty so give him some time." Mika laughed before leaving with Yuu.

• • •

Yuu hopped in the car with Mika. "Lets go to the bank first before we get something to eat." Yuu nodded. As Mika was driving he said, "You give good blowjobs Yuu-chan." Yuu blushed, "Oh." Mikaela smiled, "You'll get one tonight." Yuu blushed and held his dick in his pants. Mika looked down for a quick second, "Getting hard already?" He teased. Yuu rolled his eyes, "Pfft no! I always hold my dick." "What the fuck I just said." Mika laughed before stopping at the bank (the atm at the bank).

He rolled down his window then took out his wallet. "Wow I never seen so many credit cards in one wallet." Mika took out his debt card then put it in the ATM then put in his pin. Yuu's jaw dropped. "Thats so many fucking commas...how didn't he not break the atm with the type of money he got???" Yuu thought. Mika took out the money he need then rolled up the window, and kept on driving.

• • •

Mikaela ended up taking Yuu to a five-star fancy restaurant.  Before they got out the car, Mika gave him half the money he promised to Yuu. Then they got out the car, and went in the restaurant (by the way its the evening).

After they sat down and got situated and ordered their food. As they was waiting for the food, they talked.
"So Mika, how did you get so rich?" Yuu asked. "By my mama Krul, she owned businesses as well and gave me some to start off from." Mika said. "Oh so who's your dad?" "Sadly Ferid." Yuu laughed, "Are you for real?" Mikaela nodded, "Yes, At least he not my real dad." Yuu sighed, "I had a parent. She was more like a grandma..." Mikaela looked at him with sincere, "What happened..if you don't mind me asking." Yuu took a deep breath, "She died from cancer, and ever since that me and my brother Yoichi been broke. I cant even stay at the house no more because every time I go there I remember the pain of loosing her. Now I lost Yoichi from the same cause....and I...." Yuu stopped as flashbacks of Yoichi dying right before his eyes.