Chapter 4: Blast From The Past

Time was running out. Shinoa has two more days to live. "I cant let anymore people die while I can save them." Yuu thought as he tie his green tie. Then he grabbed his keys, wallet, and his coffee then left.

• • •

When he got there he followed the directions and took the elevator up. When he got to the receptionist, Yuu blushed on how busty she looked. She had short purple hair, really big boobs, and red eyes. "Hi, Im Chess and your name?" She kindly asked. "Mmm Chess.. more like Chest..." Yuu drooled in his thoughts. "Excuse me, sir?" Chess asked again. Yuu snapped out of it. "My name is Yuu Hyakuya."

Chess typed on her computer to look for the name. "Your name isn't on the list, it seems like you didn't apply for an interview before time." Yuu groaned, "How did I forget this..." Yuu sighed as he about to leave Ferid came rushing in. "WAIT!" Yuu turned around as he was half way to the door. "Mr. Shindō said let him in anyway." Yuu quickly smiled. "Wow this is so great."

Yuu followed Ferid to the room. He bit his lip as he watch Ferid's ass bounce all over the place as he walked. Then he suddenly stop then turn around. "You need to stop staring at my booty. I know I got that Kim K juicy booty, but my ass belongs to someone else." Then a guy with red and black hair walked by and Ferid waved. "Hi my wiggly sausage." The guy giggled, "Hi Ferid." He walked away. "Okay lets going." Ferid continued walking so did Yuu, "Ferid is such a weirdo."

• • •

"Okay we here!!!" Ferid said as he did that thot pose.

"Toodles Yuu-kun!" Yuu rolled his eyes and entered the room

"Toodles Yuu-kun!" Yuu rolled his eyes and entered the room. The door closed after him making Yuu break cold sweats. "Okay Yuu... yuu can do it (PUN XD!!! Okay I'm lame) just go in there and get that job."

Yuu took a deep breath then walked in the room. A guy turned to his back was by his desk touching on things. "He has nice blonde hair..." Yuu took another deep breath, "Hello..." The guy turned around with a smile on his face. He looked like the guy he was sending dick pics to. The realization hit him so hard. Harder than puberty will ever hit him. "It's nice meeting you again Yuuichirou.." Yuu jumped, "How did you know my name?..."

The guy sighed and looked down to the floor sadly, "So you don't remember your own brother, Yuu-Chan?" Yuu grabbed his chest, his heart was beating to the point he can hear his own heartbeat. "M-Mika?" The guy smiled, "I am Mikaela. You do remember me." Yuu blushed, "Well um..." Mikaela started laughing, "Did you think you can double-cross me and get the job and sleep with me to get the money?" Yuu face turned red, "W-What?! Sleep with you?????" Mikaela blushed which made Yuu get a very slight boner. "He look so good when he's blushing."

"Oh I haven't told you about coming home with me?" Mikaela asked. Yuu shook his head. "Well if you want more than half the money you need." Yuu groaned, "You perv..." Mika didn't care what he was called. He got close to Yuu and kissed him. He pushed Yuu on the table as the make out and he touched and rubbed his thigh. His hand gracefully moved higher and higher...like he was going to touch his dick. But he stopped and pulled away.

Yuu blushed in shock. "That just did not happen..." Mika smiled, "See what I can do to you. Make you feel good and treat you right." Yuu blushed more and looked around. "I dont care I didn't like it anyways baka." Yuu denied. Mikaela laughed, "Wow okay you liar. I can do better than that, lets get to work."

Yuu sighed, "I have to work and sleep with this dude for money...well anything for Shinoa I guess."