Chapter 3: Texting On My LifeLine

• • •

Yuu was at his job at the coffee shop. He cant believe what just happened, happened in reality. He sighed then signed off to his break. Yuu sat in a chair close to the wall and took out his folded crumbled up get well card from the stranger. He opened it and looked at the number. Shortly his phone was out, and he copied the number down and started texting.

"Um hey... you sent me the get well card with your number in it."

He put his phone back. "Theres no way he going to text now...right?"

In 25 minutes before his break ended, he texted back.

"Yes I did. I heard what happened to you...sorry for your lost. But I heard one of them is still alive, but its really expensive to keep them alive. Luckily I have the money to give to you."

"How did you know all this?"

"That same nurse told me"

"Oh...and how I know you're not lying?"

"Im not, Im crazy rich I own five companies and two businesses."

"Cool I guess..."

"Yes and eight figures is like a penny to me."

"Okay cool. Can I get this money?"

"Sure but you have to do me a favor."

"What is it?"

"You have to spend a night with me..I'll take you to dinner then spend the rest in my mansion."

"😑"

"Other than that you find your own way to get the money but this is a good offer."

"Can you send a picture of you and I'll consider it."

"Fine.."

Yuu took a minute to analyze the picture

Yuu took a minute to analyze the picture. He looked so beautiful to look at...Yuu felt himself rubbing his hard cock in his pants for a few seconds until he realized what he was doing. "Fuck.. why is he so hot.."

"You are so beautiful"

"Thanks."

Yuu hesitated to send his next text but he sent it anyways.

"Its making me hard to look at you."

"Send me a pic of your boner bby."

Yuu blushed then send a pic of his pants and a obvious long large lump in it representing his hard dick.

"Now im getting hard..Where are you?"

"At my job"

"Go to the bathroom and send a video of you jacking off..."

Yuu almost got up and do what he said, but first he thought he could bribe him..

"Mmm I can but we have to make a deal. I'll send you the video if we meet up and you give me half the money you promised to give me."

"No a quarter of the money."

Yuu wanted to decline but money is money..

"Fine. Now hang on."

• • •

After all that Yuu did jacked off for him, making him sexually aroused. "Oh yeah I forgot to ask him his name!" Yuu thought.

"Hey whats your name again?"

The guy never replied back again...

Yuu sat down about to take a nap, a guy with gray long hair approached. "WELL HI DER!" He yelled making Yuu shiver. Yuu turned his head to him to see who it was, "Um hi..." The guy had long gray hair, a pointy nose (Pinocchio who??!!), red eyes, and fangs. Plus he was very tall. The guy cleared his throat, and began to speak, "Sorry for my loud voice Im going through puberty :(" He said.

"Wow I doubt an old ass man still goes through puberty." Yuu thought. "I was thinking you can go to this interview to apply for an intern tomorrow for a better job than this minimal pay cafe job." The guy handed Yuu the card. "Ummm why are you giving me this? Don't you want it too?" Yuu said softly. The guy laughed, "Ha, Ha, Ha! Oh hunnty." The guy started sipping on tea. "I already work there and honestly Im promoting business." Yuu nodded then looked at the card. "Shindō-Hyakuya Managing Business." He read in his mind.

The word 'Hyakuya' hit him hard. "Hyakuya...He must been an orphan too...from my program..." "UHHH hello? Dude?" The guy waved his hand back and forth. Yuu finally came out his daydream. "Oh sorry I was thinking about something..." The guy shrugged, "Well okay. By the way I'm Ferid, the Guy with the big dick. Toodles!" He waved then left. Yuu rolled his eyes, "what a perv. But he is sexy though look at that big juicy butt." Yuu thought as he watched Ferid's bubble butt. "God is sure testing me."