Chapter 6

I opened my eyes for the second time to an airhead queen. Literally. Her red hair was in the shape of a heart around her face, and her eyes took up most of her face.

   "Finally. Took you long enough to wake up. Well come on darling, what's your name?" Her pale head held high and her voice was commanding and overwhelming.

   ".....my name...... Uh.... A-Alice..." the lights were blurring my vision as the huge woman who towered over me barely blocked the bulb of the light. It was extremely hard to concentrate.

   "So the rumors are true then!" Her head moved introducing me to a light-induced headache. "Well, Alice, how long have you been here in Wonderland."

   "A... couple days... How long was I asleep?" I tried to sit up but realized my hands and feet were tied down with leather bands, secured with a belt buckle.

   "Oh not long." Her dismissive voice was accompanied by a wave of a hand as she walked away towards a set of double wooden doors. I heard her whisper towards the guard who manned the door.

   "She....... try to...... I don't care...... Need to do..." Was all I caught out of their conversation. My head turned over towards the guard as he faced a large wooden table covered in various objects. The woman left the room and the anonymous guard began his interrogation.

   He started with just talking.

   "Where is the White Queen." His voice more commanding but less obnoxious then the woman's.

   "White Queen.... I haven't seen her in a long time." My head stopped aching and my eyes adjusted to the light.

   "I don't believe you." He took a large rubber band and snapped it against my exposed stomach. I had clothes on, but they were awkward. Short shorts that came above mid thigh, and a shirt that I could tell was makeshift and barely covered the edge of my ribcage.

    "Ouch!" I yelled. He did it again. "Gah!"

    "Shut up and answer my question!" He yelled at me.

   "I don't know where she is!" I pleaded.

   "Look girlie. I don't care where you came from or who you are; all I know is that you're Alice and you can lead us to the white queen. So do it. Now." He was scaring me. My heart was pounding and I began crying. Not because I was scared what he would do but because I was scared what was going on.

"I really don't know I swear." I barely got out.

"I know you know. Sorry you've made it come to this, I wasn't looking forward to scarring you but I suppose you've left em no choice in this matter." With that he turned around and picket up a piece of glass. He ran his fingers along my exposed abdomen and traced my belly button. Along my skin he ran the glass blade, pushing up my shirt and cutting parallel lines on my ribcage, outlining every rib. I shrieked in pain.

"Where." He was quiet again.

"I don't know what to tell you!!" I started. "I don't know where she is!" I spit back at him. He continued to dig his blade  into my abdomen and twisting it deeper and deeper each time he felt like it. My screams eventually died out as I just lay there crying underneath the guard. His smile grew wider and wider with each scream. My ribs burned and my stomach ached; all I could do was wait. Wait until I couldn't feel it anymore.

   Please just let it be over soon.... please oh God.... let it end...

-------------------

When he did stop, he threw the glass across the room and asked me again.

   "You know what I can do, Alice, now open your ______ mouth and tell me!" He cursed. I wasn't used to people cursing at me.

   I was still crying. "P-please..." I weeped. I didn't want to live anymore. The pain of the glass tearing through my skin and scratching my bones, exposing my blood to the cold air, was too painful to live through.  "I.... I really don't know... just please... please s-stop.... it h-hurts...." I cried harder the more I thought about where I was. I didn't care how pathetic I looked. I just wanted this torture to stop.

   "Alright." He said. "I'll stop cutting you."

   I let out a sigh of relief. "Th-Thank you..."  I closed my eyes and began to breathe. It was over finally. Hours of pure pain finally over.

   "But... Alice..." With my eyes still closed I heard the chair creak. "I really need to know. I'm sorry I hurt you so much.... I'm only doing my job."

   "I'm telling he truth.... I really..." I took a long breathe and sighed again. "I really don't know."

   "Okay." He said. I looked over and he began walking over to me with a bottle of crystal clear water.

   "This'll help." I closed my eyes and waited for the water to rinse the blood away.

   I let out a gut wrenching scream. That's not water.

   "I really need to know, Alice." His voice stone cold again.

  I screamed at him. My screams of pain and my response merged into one voice.

   "I really don't know!!!"

   "So stubborn." With that he injected me with a sedative and put the bottle of hydrogen peroxide back on the table.

--------
A/N: Heh heh this is the darkest chapter I have EVER written and quite frankly it will probably be the last. I hole you enjoyed though. I will try to get the chapter moving along soon I promise!!

Please go read my other book My Cracked Mirror. If you like AND comment on EITHER of my books I will TAG YOUR NAME and SHARE YOUR MOST POPULAR STORY on BOTH of my books!!

Have a nice day and remember you're beautiful no matter what you're told

:)