Prologue

"Stop crying now. I am happy with what happened." Leher said to Hayat.

Sarah stood silently at the counter of the college canteen and observed her best friends. Hayat was sobbing, sitting on a chair while Leher tried to console her.

"Hayat, for God's sake stop it!" Leher yelled. She was now irritated.

Sarah ran to them and put her hand on Leher's shoulder. She then cupped Hayat's face and wiped her tears.

"Look, " she started in an assuring voice. "Don't waste your tears for an unlucky, useless fellow."

Hayat looked at Leher and then removed Sarah's hands from her face. Meanwhile, they could hear some footsteps.

"It's easy for you to say that," Hayat said in a shaky voice. "But not for me. I have had a break-up, damn it!"

Sara was taken aback by her yell. She looked back, their other friends looked at them, shocked.

The next moment Sarah realized Leher taking Hayat out of the canteen.

Sarah knew it was going to be difficult but they have to deal with it, she had read interesting stories on love, friendship, and breakups but this was different because this was their own story.

Hola guys, I am back with a new story and I hope you enjoy reading it.  Please shower your love for this book too.