I understand

A/N - Shoutout to @megzylolz for being the first to favourite the last chapter :)

I lay on my bed staring at my phone hoping for Reece to pop up but he doesn't.

Why does James have to be such a dick?!

"So you exited for the concert?" James asks entering my room.

He's the last person I want to see.

"Well are you?" He asks again.

I don't speak as I'm annoyed with him.

"Have I done something wrong?" James asks getting on my nerves.

"No." I mumble.

"Well I'm going away for a few nights with the rest of the boys to sort out band things. I'll be back on Friday." James says.

3 days isn't long enough.

"Bye then." I say.

James leaves my room. I pick up my phone and ring Reece. He doesn't pick up and I leave a voice mail with the rest of the ones I've sent.

2 weeks later

"Reece. I've gave you space. Time to think. Time for me to think. What I asked from you I shouldn't have. Why should anyone have to hide their relationship? I understand. I understand why. Why we've broke up. Why you don't want to speak to me. I'm sorry. I really am. Even if it was all for you." I say to Reece's voicemail.

I end it and stand there. Still. Not knowing what to do. How to feel.

This was all your fault Amelia. All YOURS! But you're not going to let it get to you. No moping around.

A/N - Does this mean the end for Amelia and Reece

Ok. So I know it's been ages since I last updated. I know this is another short chapter. But something big is going to happen very soon.

Thank you all for sticking with me and to keep on reading. It means a lot :)