Redemption

____________________

An impact of the player's kick sends a shockwave of air, blowing my bright, orange hair gently. A clash of passion were shouted between the striker and the defender.

The scarlet haired one prepared his final shot. A mint green aura emitted the ball and aimed for the goal.

"It's because we have to accept reality to be able to do it!" The purple haired defender shouted and beneath him turned into water.

I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth as he blocks the shot. My heart rate increased and everything went silent.

The ball's aura dissipates and falls down gently to the ground. Screeching sound of the whistle filled the entire stadium.

That was it.

Raimon won the match without the approval of fifth sector. The team surrounds the giant defender with a smiling expression.

I sighed and stood from my seat. Why did I go in this match in the first place? I balled my fist as I walked. I felt extreme jealously but overwhelmed with joy as they are able to go against fifth sector's wishes.

I removed my hair tie and let me curly hair fall to my face. I retied it up in instinct and sighed at the habit.

Why was I elected captain in my team? I eventually followed fifth sector's orders without hesitating. What was the point in all this anyway?

No point asking these questions anyway. Fifth Sector already informed Hayabusa to turn down his position as SEED.

"Play with your heart's content..." I quoted the brunette. My lips tugged a little smile.

Maybe this "free" soccer might not be bad after all.
_______________

Vote and comment

\(^o^)/