Reunion

_______________
It never occurred to Yamato why his mother left him and his dad. He never usually thinks or really questions about it.

It wasn't that his dad forced him to forget. It was just that he never had some relationship with her that made her significant to Yamato.

It seems that now is the answer to the question.

His mother came back recently to visit the both of them. The two Senguujis were not expecting her to return. Yamato never tried to interact with her in anyway, he always felt this aura of narcissism whenever he got near her and Yamato did not like that.

Daigo, on the other hand, was very uncomfortable with the situation. He never expected her to come back and he moved on a long time ago. The only reason that the got married in the first place was a long story.

To Daigo's demise, she returned at the time when fifth sector was abolished and everything went downhill.

_____________________________________

Yamato had came home after a long day of school. He sighed recalling the events earlier.

"Yamato-sama, would you like some tea? You seemed to be in distraught." One of the maids asked Yamato as he was climbing the stairs.

"It's fine. I just need some rest. No need to worry." He brushed off the question without looking at the maid and continued through the long corridor.

Yamato began to hear muffled shouting.

'Sounds like an argument...' he thought. Without hesitation Yamato followed the argument, which lead him to his father's office.

"Oh! So you blame me?!"

"Yes! I never asked you to be hear in the first place!!"

'Shit. Sounds like dad has snapped.' He crouched and leaned against the wall to hide and listened to the argument going downhill.

"So what? I can do what I please!"

The sound of glass breaking was heard. Silence was the only thing Yamato heard from the room.

"Get. Out."

Those were the words that broke the silence. The goalkeeper could feel the rage in his father's words and it surprised him. He has never experienced his father's anger before. It scared him that his father hides this side he has never seen.

The sound of footsteps were exiting the room. Yamato quickly hides around the corner to prevent himself getting caught. The sound of the door opening echoed through the corridor and a pair of feet marched away from the room.

Someone's heavy footsteps exited the room.

"...Yamato..." Daigo's low voice called out. Yamato didn't respond.

Yamato stayed quiet for a bit but decided to come out, knowing that his father was going to find him. 

"Uhh... Hi?" Yamato sheepishly said before looking down on the ground. Daigo exhales and walk closer to his son.

"Sorry for earlier... Your mother... will be leaving soon..." Daigo said, almost forcing the words out of his mouth.

Yamato looks up to see his father and smiles. "It's okay." He said simply.

Daigo sighs. Atleast he still has his son.

_____________________________________

Tfw you upload now eventhough its been centuries. Rip me and this book.

I'll continue this book but its more of me just dumping ideas. (maybe even comic ideas) 

But please don't expect a lot in this book soooo