Resistance Japan Shenanigans #1

"Minamisawa, Are you done with the photo?" Hayami questioned the third year. The three second years were posing for a photo on one of the docks at God Eden. Hamano insisted this to remind himself of one of the best times he had in his time in Raimon.

"Just wait..." Minamisawa said while preventing himself from snickering.

"Oi. What's with the smirk? Don't tell me Kariya is starting to rub on to y-" Kurama was then cut off by a certain pirate captain running pass the forward and jump on the scarlett haired coward and flail both of them to the ocean.

"ACK! NAMIKAWA!!!"

Kurama sweatdropped at the event that took place, Minamisawa was laughing his ass off and Hamano...

"HAMANO NO!!"

"HAMANO YES!"

"JOIN MEH BROTHER!!"

There Hamano did a dive bomb and Namikawa was proud.

______________________________________________________

"A-Ano! Mahoro-senpai!" Hikaru spoke to grabbed the attention of the stone faced striker who was going towards the football field.

Mahoro turned to the small striker and asked him what was wrong.

"Oh. Nothing is really w-wrong, it's j-just th-that-uh..."

Mahoro tilted his head with curiosity.

"A-Amagi-senp-pai seems t-to be u-under th-the weather l-lately and I wa-was thinking th-that y-you could h-help him..."

"Of course I would help him. Why would you doubt that I wouldn't?"

"Ehh... its just that..." Hikaru turned away. "A-apparently A-Ama-magi s-seems to h-has fe-feeling f-for you."

Mahoro face went Crimson and, awkwardly, turned around, speed walking away from the first year leaving him confuse.

_________________________________________________

"TSURUGI!" The dragon striker exclaimed as he bursts in the room, waking Tenma, Tsurugi's roommate, and Tsurugi.

"Oh, fuck no." The navy haired male muttered.

"BATTLE ME ON A GAME OF SAKKA!!" The white haired male exclaimed with a confident smile.

"Please. I just want to sleep."

"Sleep later! Play now!"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

The knightly striker threw a pillow to the hyperactive child and continued to sleep.

______________________________________

"Makari? Why do you have an asshole as captain?" The pink haired goalie asked looking at Hakuren's captain, Shirosaki.

"I don't know but aren't you the same," the scarf wearing defender asked.

"I was an asshole for a reason. Plus that wasn't even my real personality." Senguuji replied.

Makari simply rolled his eyes.

'And yet I'm a better captain than that twat named Shitsaki' Makari thought.