Resistance Japan Shenanigans #2

"Hey Kita..." Hyoudou walked in. "Have you seen my cat?"

"Cat?" Kita asked.

Hyoudou rubbed his face in a tired manner then he nodded.

The ginger was confused because one why would someone so manly have a cat and two why would he bring his cat to a practice match.

"If you did not. Could you please help me? She gets a bit too curious."

As Kita opened his mouth, a cat screeching was heard out side of the room.

The two captains ran outside to see Kurosaki with the look of betrayal and scratches on his face and arms.

"Not again..." The brunet murmured and fell down on his hands and knees.

Hyoudou and Kita were somewhat disappointed at Seidouzan's captain as he overdramatised his reaction.

Not long after, a black and white cat approached Hyoudou and nuzzled his leg.

Hyoudou lifted up the cat up to his face and said "There you are peanut" then left the scene, leaving Kita taking care off Kurosaki's drama.

"Everything I get attached to leaves me...why?" Kurosaki said in a dramatic manner which left the ginger confuse.

__________

"..."

"Namikawa. Please stop." The tall defender told the pirate captain.

"Stop what?" The pirate captain asked. Makari turned to Namikawa and gave him the 'you-know-what' look.

Namikawa sweated a bit. He knew what the scarf wearing defender meant but he was afraid to admit it. Instead of confessing he denied what he was doing. Though unsurprisingly Makari was unsatisfied with the answer and saw through the lie.

The defender sighed and looked at Namikawa and said "Stop looking at my azul or whatever that is."

"Well I'm sorry I can't help it!" Namikawa retorted back. "Besides why are you sad anyways?"

"I...uh..."

"Tell me!"

"It's none of your business!" The scarf wearing defender remarked and turned around without hesitation and let his azul turn more dark blue.

______

"Alright...don't worry, don't worry. You know I never miss your birthday." Minamisawa talked to his phone with slight optimism. The way he talked was a little off character to the others and as well as the genuine smile on his face.

The others seems to have concluded on a girlfriend since everyone knew he was a player.

The call eventually ended and the plum haired forward closed his phone and softly smiled at it. Though Minamisawa eventually notice the others looking at him in a strange manner.

"...what?" were the first words he blurted out.

"Uh..." Kishibe started.

"Who was that on the phone?" Mahoro finished bluntly.

"Oh. That was my sister"

Silence filled the air.

"YOUR SISTER?!"

____________

A fuck I haven't updated. Sorryyyyy!