Mystical Powers Of King Elson

Today was the day of Prince Elson's coronation, people from far away kingdoms had come to see the crowning of the young soon to be king, like me for instance. I came from the kingdom of Corona which is where Princess Rapunzel and her husband Eugene live, I'm actually traveling with them to the coronation. They were here to represent Corona and Rapunzel is Elson and his younger sister Anna's cousin. I'm Eugene's best friend, whilst he was going under the name Flynn Rider we stole things together until we met Rapunzel but I'm sure you already know how that story ended besides this tale isn't about them, it's about King Elson and well me! We got of the boat and headed towards the castle. "This place is beautiful! Don't you think so Eugene?" Rapunzel asked "yeah but there's something else here which is more beautiful" Eugene replied "and what's that?" Rapunzel questioned "you" Eugene laughed before he kissed Rapunzel. "Eugh get a room" I said jokingly, the two laughed as we continued walking. "Y/N are you going to be alright I'm just worried about... your powers" Eugene said, "I'll be fine, I've got them under control now" I reassured him. We entered the castle and sat on the cathedral bench. A few moments later and the coronation began.

Elson removed his gloves and picked up the golden scepter and the golden orb, and turned around to face the crowd "Sehm hon hell drr in-um hell-gum Ayg-numOkkrund ee thes-um hellgah Stahth, ehk teh frahm fur-ear Uthear: King  Elson of Arendelle." The Bishop announced, King Elson then quickly put back the scepter and orbs and put his gloves back on. For a moment I swear I saw ice on the objects, could Elson be gifted like me? A few hours after the coronation, everyone was in the ball room dancing away until one of the staff announced the arrival of King Elson and Princess Anna, I looked closely at Elson. He looked nervous which was to be expected of course but he looked really scared too, "I think somebody is interested in a certain King" Rapunzel teased, "yeah but not in the way you're thinking" I replied. "Then in what way?" Eugene asked, "call me crazy but earlier at the coronation when King Elson was holding the objects, I could've sworn they began to get iced over" I told them. "Are you saying that Elson is gifted like you?" Rapunzel asked "I dunno, but it would explain somethings like why the gates were closed for years and why no one was allowed to enter the castle unless absolutely necessary" I answered. "She's got a point there" Eugene added. 

"You should talk to him" Rapunzel suggested, "and say what? Why hello your highness, I couldn't help but notice earlier at your coronation that the sacred objects were starting to freeze at your touch care to explain why?" I said in a sarcastic manner, "well you could say it in a less rude way then help him control his powers. After all if you're right then he clearly has no idea how to use his powers hence why he looks nervous and scared" Eugene added. "And besides as King he will be needing a queen" Rapunzel laughed, "oh shut up go dance or something" I laughed with a small blush, the two chuckled and left me alone. "Ok how do I do this?" I asked my self, I walked over to him nervously after deciding how to approach the situation in my mind let's just hope this goes down well! "Your majesty I-" I began before Princess Anna and a gentleman rushed over. "Elson! I mean—king. Me again. May I present: Prince Hans of theSouthern Isles" Princess Anna introduced the man,  "your Majesty" Hans said bowing down slightly. " We would like —your blessing— of—of our marriage!" They said breaking in nervous laughs.

"Marriage?" King Elson questioned "yes!" Princess Anna giggled "I'm sorry, I'm confused" King Elson said, and so was I, I'm almost certain Anna hasn't left the castle therefore she must have only just met Prince Hans! "Well, we haven't worked out all the details ourselves. We'll need a few days toplan the ceremony. Of course we'll have soup, roast and ice cream, and then—Wait.Would we live here?" Princess Anna asked Hans  "absolutely!" Hans answered "oh, we can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us" Princess Anna added "what? No. No-no-no-no. Slow down. No one's brothers are staying here. No one is getting married" King Elson told the two, "wait, what?" Princess Anna asked, I was now standing at the side but was still listening to the conversation "how'd it go?" Rapunzel asked as the two joined my side. "I didn't get a chance as soon as I walked up to him Princess Anna asked him for his blessing on her marriage with a guy she just met" I told them "what?!" They both whisper yelled, I just nodded.

"I—I think you should go.... The party is over. Close thegates" King Elson ordered. "What? Elson, no. No, wait!" Anna exclaimed before grabbing Elson's hand but instead removed one of his gloves "uh-oh!"I gulped "uh-oh? Why uh-oh?" Rapunzel asked frantically "emotion is key to control" I answered "Elson, please, please. I can't live like this anymore" Princess Anna begged "then leave" King Elson replied coldly. "What did I ever do to you?!" Princess Anna questioned angrily, "enough, Anna" King Elson begged as he slowly headed towards the door "no. Why? Why do you shut me out?! Why do you shut the world out?! Whatare you so afraid of?!" Princess Anna shouted "I said, enough!" King Elson yelled before ice spikes appeared in front of him, crap baskets! Everyone looked at him in shock, King Elson then quickly left an began running from the castle. "I'm going after him!" I declared before running after Elson "Y/N! Wait!" They both yelled but I ignored them, Elson had froze the lake and was running across it, Princess Anna and Prince Hans stood at the edge watching Elson run. 

"Don't! It's too dangerous!" Hans warned me as he stopped from pursuing Elson. "I have to go after him, I can help him!" I urged but he wouldn't let me go after him, we returned to the courtyard. "You! Is there sorcery in you, too? Are you a monster, too?" The Duke of Weaselton asked Anna, "no. No. I'm completely ordinary" Anna assured him "that's right, she is—in the best way" Hans told him and Anna "and my brother's not a monster" Anna argued. "He nearly killed me!" Duke retorted "you slipped on ice" Hans scoffed "it was an accident, he was scared. He didn't mean it. He didn't mean any ofthis. Tonight was my fault. I pushed him, so I'm the one that needs to go after him" Anna told everyone, I quickly walked over to Rapunzel and Eugene "Elson got away and Hans stopped me from going after him, I'm going to go with Anna." I told the, "are you sure?" Eugene asked me, "he's scared, he has no experience with his powers that's why he ran away I want to help him" I told them "bring my cousin back please Y/N" Rapunzel begged "I will I promise" I said to her. 

"Bring me my horse, please" Anna requested, "make that two horses I'm going with the Princess" I told them, "why?" Anna asked, I removed one of my own gloves, I made a small flame appear from my hand but only Hans and Anna saw it. "my name is Y/N, I've had these powers since I was born and I have experience with my powers and now how to use them perfectly, I can help him with his powers I know what he's going through and I can protect Anna if anything goes wrong." I assured them, "very well," Hans agreed " I need you here to take care of Arendelle" Anna told "on my honor" Hans replies "I leave Prince Hans in charge!" Anna told everyone as we mounted the horses. "Are you sure you can trust him? I don't want you getting hurt" Hans told Anna, "he's my brother. He would never hurt me and besides I have Y/N with me and she'll protect me" Anna reassured him "with my life. If anything happens to Princess Anna then if I was to return without her or if I return with her injured you can charge me with treason. You have my word " I told him. "I'll hold you to that" he replied, I nodded and we took of in the direction that King Elson headed.