The Eternal Winter Isn't The Only Threat!

"What are they doing here?" Elson asked worriedly "the horses! On the way up we lost them. They must have returned to Arendelle getting everyone else worried about Anna" I told him "you need to get out of here, Y/N, I don't want you to get hurt" he told me "I'll be fine I'm not leaving without you whether you like it or not so stop telling me to leave you" I said to him and looked directly into his eyes, they were icy blue and very.... beautiful. "Y/N are you ok?" Elson questioned "yeah I'm fine" I told him before two guards ran in the room but they weren't Arendelle guards they were with that duke from Wessilton! They aimed their crossbows at us, I flamed up ready to defend Elson, the guards shot arrows at us both, I turned one into ash and Elson managed to produce an ice shield to stop the arrow from hitting him. The two guards go round the shield and aimed to shoot us again Elson threw ice at them to stop them, Elson continued to defend himself against the Duke's guards using his powers, he managed to get one stuck to the wall with several icicles! "Elson don't" I shouted at him, whilst I was distracted the other shot an arrow at me which went through my left shoulder. Elson was ready to throw the other one off the balcony with his ice Hans, Eugene and the rest of the men enter "King Elson! Don't be the monster they fear you are!" Hans tried to persuade him, I held my arm in pain and looked at him pleadingly he snapped out of his rage, just then the guard stuck to the wall aims his crossbow at him, but Hans quickly ran and held the crossbow up just as he fired the arrow which then hit the ice chandelier overhead making it fall and nearly crushing us, but we managed to run in time but both of us was knocked down unconscious.

I woke up and saw that both me and Elson were locked up in a tower in the castle in Arendelle, I noticed that my shoulder was patched up. Elson began to wake up when he did, he looked at me then at my bandaged up shoulder "...I told you to leave I knew you were going to get hurt" he sighed sadly "doesn't matter, I want to help you so just let me" I replied. We both looked outside the small window and were shocked at what we saw! Arendelle was completely frozen and covered in snow! It definatley wasn't this bad when we left! "Oh, no. What have I done?" Elson asked himself before Hans entered "why did you bring us here?" Elson questioned I couldn't just let them kill you and she made an oath" Hans answered. "But I'm a danger to Arendelle. Get Anna" Elson begged "Anna has not returned" Hans replied so that's what he meant I'm going to be executed for treason "if you would just stop the winter, bring back summer. Please." Hans pleaded "don't you see, I can't. You have to tell them to let me go" Elson replied "I will do what I can. If you could use you powers to undo this I will consider ridding you of your charges" Hans told me "it's not that simple, I can't melt this away I didn't do this. To undo something like this could take weeks and I don't know if Arendelle will last that long" I replied, he sighed and left the cell Elson looked down at his shackled hands and saw the shackles were beginning to freeze over. "Can you melt yours?" He asked, I shook my head "the metal would go onto my hands and burn me, injuring me too much" I answered. 

"I have to get out of here, but leaving you here isn't right. What have you been charged with anyway?" Elson asked, "before me and Anna left to find you, I gave an oath saying if I was to return without her or return with her injured then he could charge me with treason" I said simply "why would you do that?! He's going to have you executed!" He snapped at me "I had to make him trust me or else he wouldn't have let me go with Anna. She was determined to go find you and seeing as I had powers I wanted to go with her to protect her and make you believe that you're not a monster. That you could use your gift for brilliant things" I told him. "So you swore on your life? What kind of idiot are you?! You don't even know us so why would you risk your life for us?" He asked, his shackles were completley frozen over, a strong pull and they'd be unattached from the wall. "Just go I'll be fine, it's not like you can change their minds anyway"  I sighed ignoring his question"but-" "JUST GO!" I shouted at him, he looked taken back by outburst but did it anyway. He broke the chains and used his ice powers to break a hole in the wall seconds before Arendelle guards entered the cell.

Hans came in after them and he looked angry but why? "Find him immediately" Hans ordered, the guards left to hunt Elson. He glared at me before pulling me up by my shirt collar "where did he go?!" He growled at me "beats me what he does is none of my damn business" I answered "well in that case you are of no more use to me" he chuckled darkly before I felt a pain in my abdomen he had stabbed me with his sword and the wound was really deep. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a king to kill and a kingdom to save" he laughed. He dropped me and stormed out locking the door behind me leaving me to bleed to death. I have to warn Elson! I looked at my shackled and began thinking, what if I used a fire blast instead of melting them? They would more likely break then and it's not like I have much to lose! Trying out my idea, the shackles were now boiling shattered pieces of metal, "holy crap it worked!" I laughed, I pulled myself up and ran as painlessly as I could into the winter storm.