Gruvia

Juvia's POV (At the hospital)

"Ughhhhhh. Goddamnit it hurts so much!" "Just a few more pushes Juvia-san. We can already see the  head." Wendy yelled. Wendy and Porlyusica was surrounding Juvia as they helped her give birth. She could feel another wave of contraction hit her and she struggled to to stay awake.

She had been in labour for at least seven hours and needless to say, she was exhausted. The contraction pains were unbearable. Juvia's energy was almost used up and she feared that she could pass out before her child was born, endangering the infant's life.

"Come one Juvia you can do this! Just one more push. Your stronger than this." Gray-sama encouraged. Gray-sama was holding my hand and caressing my face, moving away the strands of blue hair and whispered words of encouragement to Juvia.

That's right, Juvia must do this. She will not give up easily. She is one of the S-class mages of Fairy Tail. She had been through so much. She will and must deliver her child safely to this world.

11.59pm

Juvia pushed with every last bit of strength she could muster in her body on the next contraction. "Ughhhahhhhh!!!" Juvia screamed. At the same time Juvia gripped onto Gray-sama's hand, squeezing it as tightly as she could while she gave the final push.

12.00am (25|12|x794, Christmas)

A sharp crying sound pierced through the room.

"Congratulations Juvia-San, Gray-san! It's a girl!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Juvia, did Juvia do it?" Juvia asked weakly.

"You did wonderful Juv. She's the most precious present you have given me this Christmas. Thank you, thank you for giving me a family. I love you and our daughter so so much." Gray-sama cried. His tears rolled down his cheeks as he sobbed in happiness.

"Juvia loves you too Gray-sama" Juvia replied, before she closed her eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

Gray's POV

I could feel my heart clenched with pain as I heard Juvia scream in pain. I knew that childbirth was not easy. Many people often said that it was one of the most painfull moments a women could ever go through in her life.

I can't help but feel so helpless. I can't share the pain with my wife. Here is Juvia suffering the pains of childbirth while the only thing I can do is watch and encourage her to go on.

"Come one Juvia you can do this! Just one more push. Your stronger than this." I exclaimed.

Truthfully, I was really scared. Juvia had already been in labour since five in the afternoon, I was really afraid that she would not make it and then both the child and her would leave me. I had already lost to much, Ur, Ultear, Mom, Dad, I just couldn't bear to lose the both of them too.

11.59pm

So onegai Juvia, please, hang on for just a bit more longer.

"Ughhhahhhhh!!!" Juvia screamed. I could feel that my hand was being gripped by Juvia. Its hurts like hell! But it was nothing compared to the pain Juvia was feeling.

12.00am (25|12|x794, Christmas)

A baby's wail could be heard. "Congratulations Juvia-San, Gray-San! It's a girl!" Wendy exclaimed.

I felt the tension in my heart release, it was finally over, from this day onwards, I, Gray Fullbuster was officially a father.

I looked over to the crying small bundle of joy Wendy was carrying. I could hardly control my happiness. The moment I laid my eyes on my baby girl, I swore that I would protect until the day I die.

She was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Our daughter had her mother's ocean blue hair and pale skin. But she had inherited my deep brown eyes. When our eyes met, she instanly stopped crying and cracked a smile at me. I could feel tears gather in the corners of my eyes.

"Juvia, did Juvia do it?" Juvia asked weakly.

"You did wonderful Juv. She's the most precious present you have given me this Christmas. Thank you, thank you for giving me a family. I love you and our daughter so so much." I cried as tears began to uncontrollably fall from my eyes.

"Juvia loves you too Gray-sama" Juvia replied before I saw her eyelids slowly close and not long after that, fell asleep.

December 25, Year x794 Ur Fullbuster was born.

~~~~~~
I hope you guys like this one. I have no idea how giving birth works so it may not be as detailed. Nevertheless I hope you guys like it!

Next chapter: Gajevy