Rogue x Kagura + Stingyu part 2

Third Person's POV

This time, the bottle had landed on Kagura.

"So Kagura-san, Truth or Dare?" asked Orga.

"Dare." she replied. With no hesitation in her voice.

Orga smirked evilly, a mischievous glint light up in his eyes. "I dare you tooooooo confess your feelings to Rogue."

Upon hearing the dare, the usually cold Kagura's face turned redder than her sister's hair. (I think during the GMG ball she said she wanted to Erza's younger sis? )

On instant, Rogue grabbed Kagura's hand and dragged her into Yukino's bedroom, slammed the door shut and then cast a spell so that the people outside couldn't hear them. (AKA Sting.)

"Ro...Rogue, what are you doing?" asked Kagura nervously.

"I didn't want anybody to hear our conversation. Kagura, you should know who I like now." Rogue said.

Kagura nodded.

"I want to know your feelings as well. I'm not going to force you to like me but I want to know." Rogue said in an uncertain tone.

Kagura smiled. Was this really the confident calm boy she fell in love with? Taking a deep breathe, she answered. "I like you too Rogue."

Rogue was shocked. "You don't have to be polite, if you don't like me just say it." he insisted.

"No!!!! Rogue Cheney you listen here, I Kagura Mikazuchi is most definitely in love with you do you ahhhhhhh!" the gravity mage didn't get to finish her sentence as she got picked up by the shadow dragon slayer and he started to spin her around while shouting in happiness. She joined him as well.

After a while, Rogue placed Kagura down and wrapped her in his muscular arms. He placed his forehead on hers and said, "From now onwards, you're mine and mine only, got that mate?" Rogue asked possessively.

"And your mine got that?" Kagura replied with the same tone. She could get use to the possessive side of him.

Then she crashed her lips onto his and they began to kiss passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person's POV

After Rogue and Kagura announced that they were officially dating, everyone was very happy, especially Minerva, Rufus and Orga. Their OTP had came through. Now they just had to hook up Sting and Yukino and their plan would be completed.

And so the game resumed.

Kagura spinned the bottle and it landed on
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sting!!!

"Sting, Truth or Dare?" asked Kagura.

"Heck yeah!!! Dare!!!" Sting shouted excitedly.

"Sting-sama calm down." Yukino chuckled.

Almost everyone in the room had the same mischievous glint Orga had before and Kagura declared," I dare you to pin Yukino on her bed and until you guys confess, we're not letting you out!!!"

"WHAT!!!" Sting shouted.
"EHHHHH?!" screamed Yukino.

"Got a problem with that?" Both Kagura and Minerva questioned sternly. Their evil aura spilling.

"Yes ma'am." Sting replied.
"Ha...hai Kagura-sama, Minerva-sama." replied the frightened celestial mage.

Sting flashed his signature grin at Yukino as a sign of comfort before holding her hand and pulling her inside the room.

Once they were inside, Yukino reluctantly lied on her bed, made herself comfortable then motioned for Sting to join her. Sting gently lied on top of the mage, propped his elbows on her sides so as to not crush her fragile body.

After seeing that Sting was on top of Yukino, Kagura went outside then locked the door with magic.

Sting's heart was thumping hard. He felt like it was going to burst any second. He could her Yukino's heartbeat as well, they beating just as fast as his was. Her cheeks were also red and sweat was forming on her forehead.

"Hey." He whispered gently. "You know I am really sorry for what happened during the Grand Magic Games."

"Sting-sama I have already forgiven you..." " Let me finish." Sting stopped her from talking by placing his fingers on her lips, continued talking while playing with het hair. "You know when I saw you being humiliated by Jiemma I wad really furious. I could hear my inner dragon screaming for me to attack Jiemma and protect you. But I suppressed it. Do you know why?"

"Why?" Yukino asked timidly.

"Because I was scared. I wad  afraid that if I helped you, Jiemma would hurt Lector. He did later on anyways but that's not the point. I regretted not helping you. I was a coward that couldn't even protect my own guild mate, who was also the girl I loved."

Yukino gasped. Tears forming in her eyes. Hearing Sting's confession made her so happy.

"Yukino Aguria, can you give this coward a chance to be the one who is going to protect forever?" confessed Sting.

"Yes, yesss!!!" Yukino shouted, nodding her head profusely. Tears trickling down her eyes.

Leaning down, Sting kissed away her  tears before moving towards her lips. Yukino melted into his warm lips and almost immediately responded to his kiss, her tongue licking his lips surprising Sting himself, since when was Yukino such a good kisser he thought. Their lips moved in sync as they enjoyed the taste of each other.

Reluctantly they pulled apart. Both were panting as they looked into each other's eyes.

"We're leaving!!!" shouted Minerva.

"Don't forget to use protection!!!" teased the memory make mage.

Sting groaned when he heard the last sentence. He could feel Yukino tense up upon hearing the last sentence.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do that just yet." Sting reassured Yukino.

"But I am going to do this." Sting said. Then moved his lips to the crook of her neck. He opened his mouth, revealing his fangs. Then he bit down, marking Yukino as his mate.

Yukino yelped out in pain at first. But relaxed and moaned when Sting sucked and licked on the mark.

When he was done, a white mark in the shape of a heart was seen on her neck. She's finally mine thought Sting before they drifted off to sleep.

After all that happened, I'm sure that this was a Christmas worth to remember.

~~~~~~
So that's it guys the last chapter of Merry Christmas. I hope you guys enjoyed it and I wish all of you a Merry Christmas. Byeeeeee!!!