Rogue x Kagura + Stingyu part 1

Third Person's POV

"Why my house out off all houses?!" Yukino complained.

Sting, Rogue, Kagura, Minerva, Orga and Rufus gathered in Yukino's house, after partying at the guild. If you ask why Kagura was here, Minerva, Orga and Rufus had a plan.

Operation: Get Sting and Yukino. Rogue and Kagura together.

"Beeeeecaaaaauuuuusssseeee Yukino, your house is the closest to the guild." replied Sting who was least to say, drunk.

"Yeah. Is there a problem Yu-ki-no?" Minerva asked. Flashing the pale blue haired girl a 'innocent' smile.

"Nope, no problem Minerva-sama." replied the frightened girl.

"Good."

"So what are we going to do now?" asked Kagura.

"I know I know. Let's play truth or dare." Orga said. Smirking at his other two accomplices.

"That's a great a idea!" agreed Rufus.

"Then let's start." replied Rogue, with a bored voice.

Yukino then went inside the kitchen to find a bottle while the rest sat in a circle.

When Yukino finally came back with the bottle, Minerva said, "I'll start first." Then she spinned the bottle.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It landed on Rogue.

Yessss!!! The three matchmakers cheered silently.

"So Rogue, Truth or Dare?" asked Minerva.

Rogue weighed his options carefully. And with caution, decided that Truth was the better option.

"I choose Truth." Rogue decided.

"Maaaaaaan. You're no fuuuuuun." Sting commented.

"Shut up Sting." Rogue said, glaring at his partner.

"Rogue. Who is your crush?" questioned Minerva.

The always calm dragon slayer lost his coolness when he heard the question. Ugh. I should have known. He thought, mentally facepalming.

"No one." Rogue replied with a red fece.

"DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME ROUGE CHENEY!!!" Minerva shouted angrily. Her magic aura thrashing violently.

"Ye...ye..yes mildly." stammered the frightened dragon slayer. "It...it's Kagura." He whispered.

"We can't hear youuuuuu" sang Orga.

"I said it's Kagura!!!" Rogue shouted. Then blushed violently when he realized what he had said.

Kagura's face was so red that steam was coming off of it.

"I shall be keeping this moment in my mind." Rufus said.

"Your turn to spin the bottle Rogue sama." Yukino said.

Rogue spinned the bottle, and it landed on
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yukino.

Shittttt! Thought Yukino.

"Truth or Dare Yukino?" Smirked Rogue.

"A...Ano, Dare." staggered Yukino.
She heard what Minerva asked Rogue and did not want to be asked the same question so she chose dare. But, she didn't think thoroughly of the consequence.

Rogue smirked even harder. He knew Sting and Yukino had a crush on each other but the two were just too dense to realize. Why not give them a little push?

Unknowingly, Rogue had also joined in the group of matchmakers.

"I dare you sit on Sting's lap for one minute." Proclaimed Rogue.

"Hahahahahah. Good one Rogue." Commented Orga.

Even Kagura cracked a smile.

Yukino blushed redder than a tomato.
"A...a..Ano, Sting-sama, d..do you mind?" stammered Yukino.

By now, Sting was completely awake.
"Um sure, I don't mind." Sting answered, sounding calm. But the truth is his heart was beating faster than when he fought Natsu. It was beating so fast that it was threatening to jump out of his throat. His crush was going to sit on his lap!!! They were going to be so close!!!

Hearing his reply, Yukino reluctantly sat on Sting's lap, her hand wrapped around his neck while his hands were on her slim waist.

"And start!!!" the rest chorused.

During the one minute Yukino was sweating profusely, she was so nervous, she could feel her body temperature rising as well as her face turning redder than before. She didn't have the courage to look at Sting's eyes so she looked at his chest. Bad idea. She was even more embarrassed when she saw Sting's broad and muscular chest.

Sting on the other hand was taking deep breaths, trying to calm himself down. Yukino seemed to feel uncomfortable sitting in the same position and started to move around. He could feel his other self reacting towards her movements. Oh Mavis save me! This girl is going to be the death of me. Sting inwardly groaned.

Finally the one minute was over. It wasn't a big deal to most people but to the two, it felt like eternity.

And the next round commenced.
The 'lucky' person was
.
.
.
.
.
.
Minerva.

"So Truth or Dare milady?" Yukino asked.

"I choose Dare!" Minerva answered confidently.

"Jaaaa I dare Minerva-sama to kiss ummm Rufus-sama." Yukino said.

"Fine." Minerva agreed.

"E...e..ehhhh. Choto mate mila...mphhhh" Rufus was cut off my Minerva kissing him.

Literally everyone in the room dropped their jaws wide in shock. Who knew their lady was such an open person.

When they finished, Rufus was steaming red and fainted. Orga dragged him to one side before continuing the game.

And the game continued. In the end, Sting, Yukino, Rogue and Kagura successfully found themselves a boyfriend/ girlfriend and the matchmakers plan succeeded.

The end.

~~~~~~
Yep that's the end.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding!!! Hahahaha. I'm going to write scene where the two pairs finally confess to each other in the next chapter.

Next chapter:Rogue x Kagura + Stingyu.