Miraxus + slight Elfgreen

Laxus POV

"Ugh demon why do you have to invite everyone here? Can't we just spent Christmas by ourselves?" I asked, annoyed.

"Of course not dragon. What's a festive celebration without family." Mira replied.

"If you invite gramps and your siblings I'm fine but why the Thunder Legion too?" I questioned.

"Because Laxus, Ever and Elfman are dating, it wouldn't be fair if I just invite one of the members of Thunder Legion no would I?" Mira retorted.

"Come on boy it's not that bad. Hey Mira get me another cup of booze please!" shouted gramps from the living room.

"Shut up you old geezer! And stop odering my wife around!" I shouted angrily.

"Calm down dragon. Hai hai master." Mira said while eyeing me suggestingly.

"Ugh fine. They can come over. And i'll bring the booze to gramps too." I said, giving up.

"Now that's a good dragon." giggled Mira. "Oh and bring these cookies and hot chocolate outside to the others, they must be freezing." added Mira.

I growled. Damn the demon. I am most definitely not afraid of her but she can be down right scary sometimes. I passed the booze to gramps who didn't even thank me. Then opened the door only to met with a snowball in my face.

"Grrrrrrrrr!!! What the heck is wrong with you guys! Stop acting like immature kids who haven't seen snow!!!" I shouted furiously, lighting cackling dangerously around me.

"Sorry Laxus, that was meant for Elfman." Lisanna apologized.

"A real man takes it straight on!!!" Elfman shouted.

"Stop saying man you idot!" Ever reprimanded. Pulling Elfman's ear and then dragging him elsewhere.

"Laxus I am so sorry. I will be teaching them a lesson you can count on me" Freed said.

"Its fine" I replied, recollecting myself. "Mira told me to give this to you guys." I said, passing then the cookies and hot chocolate.

"Damn boss! Mira's cooking are so good." complimented Bixslow.

"Hey, are you saying I can't cook?" questioned Lisanna.

Then the two of them started to bicker which then turned into another snowball fight.

"Please help me thank Mirajane for these delicious treats Laxus." asked Freed.

"At least you bothered to say thank you." I muttered annoyingly. I then walked to where Ever and Elfman headed, only to see them making out under the tree.

The both of them stopped immediately when they saw me.

"Um Laxus we can explain." Ever started.

"A real man should not be embarrassed." shouted Elfman.

"Continue with what you were doing I'll just place this tray here sorry for intruding please do continue." I replied nonchalantly, putting the tray on a flat rock nearby. Then proceeded back into the house.

Behind me I could here the two loce birds bickering. Nope I definitely did not did that on purpose, I laughed.

Finally after a long day, those troublemakers were gone and I could spend some quality time with the demon.

"Hey Laxus," Mira asked.

Mira's POV

"Hey Laxus," I started. "This is for you." I said. Handing him a small rectangular box wrapped in wrapping paper.

"For me?" He asked.

I nodded.

He slowly unwrapped it and opened the box. Inside was a pregnancy test.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Two lines...

~~~~~~
That's it folks. This chapter is done. By the way, two line means pregnant right? Hehehe. I have no idea. Just a lucky guess, hope it was right.

Next Chapter:Rogue x Kagura