Chapter 10~ Hyde

!Note!: Here is our Hyde baby. Bit of a dramatic scene he's in, but this chapter is dedicated all to him. Now we wont be in the dark about his past! Yay!

 Now we wont be in the dark about his past! Yay!

Hyde (POV)

My life, hadn't really began until I came to this orphanage.

Before that, I was always regretting everything that I had done.

One of those things being, my mother giving birth to me.

Although that is something that I cant change. Sometimes, I'm grateful that I was born.

Other times, I regret it immensely.

Before the orphanage, of course I lived a regular everyday life just like any other child.

At least until...

My mother and father tried to sell me to a man who buys children.

I hadn't known what I had done, or if I had done anything at all.

And maybe that was the problem.

I never did anything.

~

Flash back

Hyde age: 6

I sat quietly inside of my bedroom, playing with an old wooden toy train that father had bought me.

My room was painted with many trains, varying form different sizes. Many stuffed toys lined my bed, and in the middle of my room stood a make-shift tent that I created with mother.

Outside of my bedroom door, I heard soft mumbling.

Mom and dad...and one other voice?

Slowly, I crept to the door, trying to keep quiet. When I was able to clearly see through the small crack of the door, my eyes widened.

It was another man. Big belly, brown bowler hat, a trench coat, and a red umbrella at his side.

He looked pretty average otherwise, except for the smile.

Small beady eyes stared almost possessively over my mother. Mouth coiling into a horrifying grin.

"He has been a good boy really," my mom said, a somewhat disturbing smirk on her face.

"But we cant keep the boy if we are planning to move."

What? Move?

"Indeed. There is just no way that we can start a new life with a child on our hands." my father said, resting a hand on mothers shoulder.