CHAPTER 36

I dry my face and apply the make up yet again to hide the sobbing face that I earlier had. I knew all this was just going to make my situation worse but can't help. Nevermind.

I walk out of the washroom, just to find Lou sitting in the green room staring at me. The door's latched too. Ok this is something weird. What the hell is Louis doing in girl's green room. Oh now I wonder if all those rumours about Larry was real. I laugh to myself.

"Lou? What's with you coming here?" I say while looking for my next attire through the couplet of dresses.

"Straight shoot. You love him, right?" He says and I feel myself freeze.

"What are you talking about?" I try to act normal but only I know how faster has my heart beat gone in just mere seconds.

"Don't act here! Its not a stage. I'm talking about him, whom you call your best friend, Zayn." He says and I can't help but freeze in the spot cause I dunno what to say. If he gets to know, I might as well have our friendship at stake cause they are steps after all and really good frnds too.

"Who told you so? Must say someone pranked boobear quiet well. " I say with whole of my confidence, but looking away from him.

"Oh yeah? Someone really did. And you know who that person is? Minnie bear. Turn to me and say you don't love him. Look me in the eyes." He speaks and twists my arms to turn me around and face him. Our eyes meet and, no matter what how confident does my voice sounds, my eyes are the real door to my heart.  I give in and decide to talk about it cause its no where I'm arguing with lou and his puppy eyed face, because I'm pretty much sure I'll lose then.

"Is it that obvious? I mean how do you people get to know it?" I speak.

"Ahh...so finally Minnie speaks the truth. You know fake and real sobs could be easily distinguished. The way you stared at Zayn and tears fell down your face, even a person who hasn't been in love could make out that you love him. And since when he's hooked up with Cassie, you seem to have acted different. Its just you who doesn't notices these changes, while all others have been noticing it all really well. Why didn't you tell him about it anyway?" He says and trust me it hits hard. I mean if everyone can see this then why not you Zayn? Where are you now?

"Well...I-I- Zayn loves Cass and I want his happiness, which is with her. You're getting me right?" I say, as I experience a sink in my heart. God knows I try to feel happy for him but I know that I am, even if I can't understand if happy is her, I'm happy for him. I tell myself daily I guess.

"Are you kidding me? Cassie doesn't loves him you idiot." He swats my head and I look at him with surprise.

"Yes you dumb! she doesn't. It was just because she thought that they could make it but she doesn't really loves him. You're the right girl for him. He has done enough for me and Cassie and trust me I wanna repay by giving him a better person to love and to care for." He speaks as I feel a little happiness focusing on the line... 'You're the right girl for him.'

"But Zayn does. He loves her a lot. And I can't do this to him. I can't hurt him." I sigh.

"Are you kidding me? You guys don't even know an inch of what Cassie is like. You know what, I would be bad to say that about my own sister but she's not the type who falls in love. She loves being in relationship but she gets over them more or less in a month. Its because, she's never serious. To her, it's all a game. See, I'm telling you all this because you are my friend and Zayn too is. If Cassie leaves him, he'll be hurt and broken and I know that will happen. Cause the day Cassie finds someone better, she'll ditch Zayn. You need to tell him." He explains.

"See...I can't just...okay? May be the day he'll be over with her...may be then I will try, but till then, just stay shut." I stutter and walk out to the stage for next scene.