Chapter 46

MINNIE'S P.O.V

On his birthday morning, I hadn't had the urge to get up because I was still tired and the opportunities to sleep onto his lap aren't so frequent.

I felt my smirky face come up subconsciously when he shook me up and I decided against waking up.

"Get up! Mom will be out in a few minutes." He spoke as i groaned.

"Oh Patricia! Please wake up. I don't want my mum to think I was making out on my birthday," joked Zayn.

"Mom is here! Shit! Wake up. Wake uppp." By the time of his third attempt, I was infuriated. I got up, half unconscious and slapped him right into his face. "Stop lying and irritating me." I said before falling into his arms again. I bet he's surprised.

"Did she just do that? Oh my my." A lady laughed, apparently Doniya. I finally stood up to look around and my face turned horrorstruck when my eyes landed on Mrs. Malik.

"Good morning sweetie!" She greeted with a smile while I took the army pose against the concrete. I turned to Zayn as soon as she left.

"Why did you slap me?" He whisper- yelled.

"Because I thought you were pranking. Oh god! I feel so embarassed right now." I retaliated.

"Calm down! its cool. I liked the way you slapped him. Mom did too, I'm sure," commented Waliyah, with her toothpaste stuffed mouth.

"Shut up and get away." Rebuked Zayn.

"Someone looks red hot. Is it about peeing in your pants again?" joked Doniya.

"Shut the fuck up you two. As if you never did that." He protested and banged the pillows against the wall.

"He peed in his pants?" I couldn't resist my laugh.

"Yes! When he was like eight." Mum replied.

"Not you mom. Please. Have mercy Malik ladies. It's my birthday." He pleaded.

"That's why it's more fun Zaynie Waynie."

"Stop triggering my brother." Little Safaa came running and embraced him. "Happy Birthdayyyy Zayn. I have something for you." He picked her up while she gave him the card. He paused for a while and his anger changed to a pleasant smile.

"Well! that's why you see, I love you the most. You're the only one who loves me Safaa, unlike these women standing here, making fun of me. I'm going to take you to Disney land this year. I promise." He glared at us and kissed her, side to side.

"Disney land? Are you zerious?" I could totally see the happiness in everyone's eyes as Waliyah whispered and smiled, "Safaa loves Zayn to death and so does he."

"I am absolutely serious about it,  just the two of us and we are going to have immense fun." He swirled her around like a little tornado, the happiness and giggles filled the room.

How he loves his family is what makes him ZAYN. The immense love he holds for all of them despite all the teasing and what not, the love that never deceives. His family is his entire spiral and he would give away everything just to have his spiral, safe and sound and happy and around. His family is where his heart, soul and mind resides and guess, that's enough for now. Pack up.

"Safaa, pack your stuff we're leaving in an hour." Trisha announced.

"Why so early mum? Atleast stay for Zayn's party." cried Safaa.

"We cannot honey. We need to leave so we can settle things with the broker and get ready to shift with your brother as soon as possible. I'm sure you're just as excited as we are to live with him." Mrs. Malik knows exactly how to deal with kids. I wish to be a mother like her.