Death

AN. Okay, I know I did this with Fire Wolf already, but I like the idea of this ship so here we go.

Danny looked at Clockwork in shock. No...there was no way. No possible way. He was 30 years old now, but he didn't look a day over 20. Literally. He wasn't aging anymore.

"You're saying...that I'm never..." He couldn't even get the words out.

"No Daniel, you're never going to age again." Clockwork said with a nod.

Danny just gaped at him, "But...but, I can't stay like this forever. I won't have anything to live for!"

Clockwork sighed, he knew, of course he knew. Danny was right. His friends and family would die, move on, and the boy would never see them again.
"Daniel, I can give you two options-"

"What are they!?" Danny asked desperately.

The Time Master sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, "The first option is you stay here and watch the world move around you."

"No." Was Danny's immediate answer. He couldn't do that. He couldn't just watch the people around him die.
"The second option is that you merge your two forms together, not seen clearly by anyone except one man who will live as long as you, and travel the universe along with all of time."

The ghost boy's eyes lit up, "I'll take the second option." Clockwork nodded with a slight smile, he didn't usually play match maker, but this was too good to pass up.

Suddenly, pain enveloped the boy and he almost screamed. His hair turned black with a whisp of flame at the ends. One eye stayed toxic green while the other turned an icy ocean blue, glowing brighter than they had before, as did his white aura. His hazmat suit turned into a plain black shirt and grey pants. His boots stayed the same, but a cloak was added, the clasp being a clock gear. He could hear his heart and his core thrumming and thumping in an alternating pattern.

It was...strange, to say the least. He felt like it was easier to move now.
"You are also not allowed to speak until you feel the time is right. Help the old man as much as you can, offer your presence to him, your power if need be." Clockwork opened a portal and shoved the young man through.

Danny was dumped into a deserted snowy waste land. The memories of the future he tried to stop plagued him. He'd gotten his family out of town, but the explosion still happened. The gas lines were lit a flame and all at once Amity was nothing more than a crater.
He'd saved his family at the cost of hundreds of lives.

Danny groaned and fell back into the snow, it felt nice, relaxing even.

A few hundred years past him by, but he still layed there. Playing with his powers and figuring out how to do a few things, but he stayed in that exact spot. Never moving away from it. That's when he heard it. A wheezing sound that echoed throughout the waste land. He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. The time to talk wasn't here yet. Damn...

The Doctor stepped out of the TARDIS, curious as to why he was there. The place seemed to be completely abandoned, no life to be found anywhere. He closed the TARDIS door and headed out into the freezing cold snow.

He walked for what seemed like miles before he saw something black in the vast white of the snow. The Doctor looked at it cautiously before approaching.

"Can I sit down with you?" He asked kindly. The boy didn't respond or seem to care so he sat down.
"Kinda lonely isn't it?" He asked.
The boy didn't even glance in his direction. The Doctor stayed silent for another 5 minutes before rubbing his shoulders.

"Brr! It's pretty cold out! Even for my physiology it's pretty cold. You though, you don't seem bothered by it. I wonder....bah! Nevermind, it's actually quite beautiful here. Lonely, but beautiful..."