Crossed Time Lines

AN. For the sake of keeping my own confusion at bay, the 11th Doctor I will call Bow Tie every once in a while. The 10th will be Sand Shoes and that last one will be Old Man. Got it? Good.

The 11th Doctor aggressively carved into the stone with the nail he had. He was stuck in a room with the version of himself that destroyed his world and the Doctor that had come before him.

They were locked away in the tower and he didn't have Death with him. It was grating on his nerves, especially when there were two other versions in the room with him, though the one with the oldest version of himself was still kind of...numb. He laughed softly as the other two bickered and he thought about how Death had been all those centuries ago.

The 10 turned to him sharply, "Is something funny? Did I miss a funny thing?"

The 11th hummed, pausing in what he was doing, "I was just thinking about how much I've changed since I was you." The venom in his voice did not go unnoticed by anyone. The 10th Doctor's Death blinked at him in slight surprise when the 11th glanced at him. What was that all about?

The numb Death didn't seem to care and just stared at the wall.
"What changed in a few centuries?" He walked forward as the other man kept carving. "Hmm?"

The 11th Doctor looked at him, his nerves sparking, "You have no idea." The oldest in the room just watched the two young men in interest and confusion.
"What do I not know?" Bow Tie just ignored him. "Tell me!" Sand Shoes demanded.

The nail scraped against the stone one more time, finishing the carving before he turned to Sand Shoes, "Do you have any idea?" He asked, wrining his hands together as he started to pace. "Death has always been there, but you refuse him."

Death's eyes widened, his jaw going slack. No fucking way... He smiled in excitement. He wouldn't remember this later after everything was set back to normal, but he didn't care at the moment. This was the best news ever!

The 11th wasn't done though, "You refuse and that hurts him and the one time you didn't it was because...because of a girl. A girl that kissed a clone of you the second she had it." Bow Tie huffed a laugh, "If there is one thing I regret, it's the years I wasted." Sand Shoes just stood there, his jaw locked in place.
"When he finally speaks, it won't be to you." He glared at the other, "I'm glad that it won't be to you."

The air was so tense that a knife could've cut through it. Then, the door slammed open and Bow Tie's Death came running into the room with Clara not far behind.
"How did you do that?" The 10th asked, momentarily forgetting his anger.

Death laughed against his Doctor's shoulder as he hugged him tightly, mismatched eyes shining with mirth, "The door was open you stupid bastard!" Bow Tie rolled his eyes and kissed Death for all he was worth, returning the hug just as enthusiastically. The cloaked man blinked before returning it in kind, pulling away after a moment.

"What was that..." The black and white haired man looked over at the other 3 gaping men. "For?"
The slightly younger version of Death smiled, giving his older self a thumbs up. Sand Shoes looked like he had no idea how to react and Old Man just stared at his Death, but the man just blinked back at him in confusion because he hadn't seen what happened.

The present Death cleared his throat, "Hang on a second Doctor." He let go and his Doctor let him go, watching with mild amusement.

The 10th stiffened when faced with the most recent version of his companion. Anything he had been expecting went out the window after that version of Death glanced at his. Then, the man slapped him. Hard.
"Ow!" He shouted, rubbing his cheek.

Death snorted, "Serves you right." He winked at his past self, "Trust me, by the time you get to where I'm at, you'll be glad I did that."
His past self just laughed silently and even the numb version of himself smiled a little.

Clara, who had seemingly been forgotten, cleared her throat to get their attention, "We've got company." And so they did. The Queen was there and she looked awfully confused, but brushed it off and lead them out of the room.

Bow Tie wrapped an arm around his Death and did the same to the 10th's Death. After a quick glance at his boyfriend, getting the okay, he kissed the younger.

His future boyfriend's eyes widened before he melted into the kiss, the Doctor leaving him dazed.
"Wow, that looked like fun." Death commented.

The Doctor blushed lightly, "We'll do that later." With that he quickened his pace to catch up with the others.
The older version of Death gaped after him before smirking, "Yowza." His younger self gulped and nodded his agreement. He really couldn't wait until it was time to talk.

AN. That was...slightly confusing. Ask questions if you don't understand something! That's a wrap!