Ch4 Namjoon

After that weird call you have gotten from the man last night . You had decided to forget about it .

You had been at school for a while now still not paying attention to what the teacher was saying . I'm so tired .. And why is that guy who sat next to me keeps staring at me know that I think about it what's his name ? Hey , you nudge the boys shoulder to get his attention .
What do you want I'm trying to sleep ,he said clearly annoyed .
Ugh nevermind ,you scoffed  not interesting in knowing his name anyways .

Later throughout the school day the bell had rung for lunch . As usual everyone will run to the cafeteria like maniacs but You didn't feel like eating today . So you went to your usual place , the rooftop . It was pretty cloudy today but you still liked it .

   As you were listening to your songs , a person had came to the roof to you had looked to your side noticing a tall guy who looked pretty scary but you didn't care .

  He had come over  next to you . So you had taken of your earphones to hear what he was saying
"Your (y,n) right ? I'm rapmonster but you can call me Namjoon ." He said
  "Ok , what do you want",you rudely said not in the mood to talk to anybody .
"Chill , I was just trying to make conversation " Namjoon said .

The bell had rung , you were getting up and started walking out but as your were walking away you had tripped on a piece of medal that was on the ground . All of sudden you feel someone's hands around your waist as you were almost to the ground . You look up to see Namjoon with a side smirk .

  "Be careful , you could've have gotten hurt ." , Namjoon said.

  "I'm fine , let go of me " you said annoyed. He lets go ,but you feel embarrassed for being so close to his face you run out of the rooftop wanting to forget about what just happened .

You had rushed into your next class which was math . You hated math you never really saw the point learning every equation that was gonna be used later on lets be honest . You sat down at the back feeling really tired . You were writing some noted the teacher had written when you felt someone watching you . You look to the side of you to see Namjoon staring at you
Why is he staring at me and why is he in my class .
"Hey" Namjoon whispered  . You ignored him for the rest of the class not wanting to get detention you hated detention you wanted to go home and sleep .

  Namjoon p.o.v-
  Why is she ignoring me ? It's not like I didn't anything wrong . Whatever I was just trying to be nice.
During class I gotten a text message I look at my phone to see its from Jin .
  "Hey , can you go pick up some milk ".  Read at 2:30
" later, I'm in class " , you replied.
Namjoon. Put away his phone not wanting to get caught and stay for detention he would get scolded from Jin like always .

Your p.o.v. -
  It was the end of school . You had lost your keys to the mortacylce so you had to walk home . You didn't mind you liked walking since you can think . As you were walking you realized it was getting pretty dark but you didn't care .
As you were walking by an old restraint you see these men drunk out of their minds . You didn't want to cause any trouble so you just kept walking . But as you were walking home you see those three men from before .
You walk a little faster , but the men had gotten to your paste and grabbed you yanking you to the hard cement .

What the fuck!!  , you yelled at the older men .
" calm down little girl" , we just wanna hang out , one of the three men said.
  "Get away from me you yelled  you tried to run away but the men were stronger than you . They had covered your mouth , your screams your muffled over the the hand on your mouth .
You were scared to death  . While one of the men grabbed your chin making you stare into his eyes .
"Shut up , you little bitch " . he said angry . You spat on him , not realizing what you had done . The man had smacked you causing you to fall in the ground hitting your head on the ground .
All you can hear faintly was someone punch the men who had assaulted you .
"Namjoon", you faintly saying before blacking out .

Authors note ------------------
The photo of Namjoon is what he looks like now 😬😊😊👏🏻