Ch 5 meeting bts

I woke up from all these voices outside the room . You see all these paintings on the room but it was nice and comfy but it wasn't your room .
You walk out if the room confused and worried where you had ended up from last night . All you remember is having to go home walking when these men had assaulted when you blacked after seeing a familiar man .

  You see a little cute boy with a baby face and a boy who was talking but with a square smile . You thought that was cute since it was unique and fit his face .

"Hey , your (y,n) right ? Nice to meet you , how are you feeling ?" ,Said the boy who had a cute little baby face .

"I'm fine but who are you ? And where am I ? ",you say quite worried .

"Oh I'm sorry , I'm jimin and this is my friend v ."

"hi , (y,n) ",said v

"You are at BTS dorms , Namjoon found you outside last night so we let you spent the night with us ." Said jimin

"Oh ok thanks ,but I think I should go my family must be worried about me "you say.

"No ,uhh you should stay and see the others who have been waiting to see if you were ok ." Said v

"GUYS IM HUNGRY ,MAKEE FOOD "yelled a boy who had these bunny teeth that were pretty adorable.

"Oh , hey you must be (y,n) right ? I'm jungkook .
"Uhh hi , you said awkwardly .

After you had said hi you had heard these notices coming upstairs . After the loud voices your hear all the footstep shuffling from the stairs you turn to see 3 other boys coming down .

Hey , your  awake ! Are you hungry ? , said the boy who was very handsome
"OH MY GOD LOOK AT HER , SHE IS SO CUTE , HO IM JHOPE YOUR HOPE "
"Oh my goodness , (y,n) how are you feeling , " said Namjoon .
"I'm fine but why am I here and what happened last nigh.. " when I was going to finish my sentence I see a boy who looked really mad .
Wait is that ?
"Can you guys just shut up , why are you so loud " says the boy
"Sorry ,suga "says v scratching the back of his head nervously .
"Whatever , why is this girl here , wait aren't you (y,n) .
" yea , I am you're that rude guy from class . You say slightly annoyed .
"Whatever , guys get dressed we need to go " suga said .
"Oh ,right ", everyone said in unison.
"Where are you guys going ?" You ask
"School , dummy ", v says
"Oh , ok? "
Later - ---
Uh I have a headache from this morning you say . I should really stop talking to those guys they seem really weird .
You had skipped class not wanting to be in class while that stupid teacher doesn't even really teach anything  .
You have a hideout in a music room. It it was pretty much abandoned since the music teacher had gotten fired .
As time went by you had been playing the old piano in the room making melodies as you go , when you were the door opening  behind you .
"Yoongi ? " you say "what are you doing here " you say surprised
"What are you doing I skipped class and this is where I hang out !" He says rudely
"Not it's not it's where I handout you seeming quite annoyed by his presence .
" whatever I'm not leaving and my name is suga " he says
Suga ? That sounds familiar wait the guy who texted me if that him ? Nah it can't be.
"Hello , are you going to leave or not " suga says
"Ugh , fine you said snap back into reality .