Ch 6 star gazing

Today you had been feeling pretty bad ,first you had to stay at these boys house ,second you get kicked out of your own hideout , and now you have to go back to school at night to finish a huge painting for the head school-board since your were picked to do it .

Skip time -

"Ugh why do I even have to do this ? I didn't ask for this ! ,you say mad and annoyed that you have to paint this you had barely got back to your house hoping you could actually get sleep but no you had to paint a stupid painting .
"Yo , why are you here " a familiar voice talks behind you .
"Yoongi? Why are you here. " you say surprised .
" I asked first " he says .
"I have to paint this for school " you say
"Oh , that sucks I was actually going to go home ,but do you need help ? " he says .
"Uh..sure why not ?

Skip ,🥀

"Ugh fuck, I'm tired "suga says
" you wanted to help , suck it up dude " you say tired as well
"Whatever " , he says exhausted .

After a few minutes of silence since none of you didn't know how to bring a conversation up .
"Hey do you wanna go see something. ? " suga says .
" sure, but it better not be anything stupid " you say .
"Let's just go " suga says holding out his hand for you to get up . You take but as your grab his hand you pulls you up and starts dragging you up the stairs.
"Are we going to the roof ?" You say confused . Suga didn't say anything . You weren't sure if he didn't hear you or his just being the asshole he is and just ignores you .

You both had made it up those flight of stairs more tired then you were already . But as soon as you get on the roof you see all of these stars lighting up the sky making it beautiful .

"Come on . Already " says suga
You follow him to the middle of the roof as he  lays down you decide
to do it to . You see him looking up at the stars as if it was the beautiful thing he ever seen .
"(Y,n) ? "
"Yea ? "
"Do you think everything happens for a reason ? "
"I don't know suga "

Later as you gone home from school . You had taken a shower and been in bed replaying the conversation you had on the roof with suga .

"Do you think everything happens for a reason ? "
" I don't know suga "
" what if the bad things happen in your life was actually preparing you for something bigger .? "
You had realized it yet , but you were crying what suga words was going to your head you thought about that boy who had broken your heart . If everything happened for a reason then was that night leading me to bigger picture .

" do I perhaps like you (y,n) ? " suga said lower than a whisper .
"Please don't you think , I will just hurt both of us "