California that holds my heart

California was different to London Ontario. It was bigger and sunnier and all around great. Justin's mom had given me his address so when I got off the plane I got a taxi and told him the address. Los Angeles was huge. I loved it. I don't want to say that I was like a dog with its head out the window, but I was. I was so excited to be there. When we pulled up to Justin's house I was amazed it was huge. I paid the driver and then got out. I let out a sigh and a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. Well here we go. I picked up my duffel and then walked up to his front door. Now it was a hassle getting through the front gates of this community and Justin probably knew that someone was coming. I knocked on the door and waited for him to open it. When it did open he was standing there staring at me.

"Olive?" I did what I should've done when I saw him last night. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He was surprised at first, but then started to kiss me back. When we did pull apart I looked at him and his face was surprised.

"Well I did love that, but what are you doing here? I thought you wanted time."

"And I took that time and realized that I love you. Justin Drew Bieber I love you. I don't know if you are going to hurt me or not if I don't try. So here I am." His lips turned into a smile and he picked me up and spun me around. I couldn't stop laughing even when he put me down and kissed me again.

"I love you too Olive. You have made me the happiest man. I promise I won't hurt you and I'll make up for all those years that I wasn't there." I smiled at him and then wondered is he going to invite me in or....

"Oh right come in." I picked up my duffel bag and entered his house. God it was huge. Bigger than the outside.

"So Olive let me give you the tour." He took my bag in one hand and my hand in his other and gave me a tour. The kitchen was off of the front foyer with the living room to the left and the den to the right. Then through the kitchen was the backyard. Upstairs had eight bedrooms. Four on each side. Then the master bedroom had its own hallway that led to it. Justin had put my stuff in the master bedroom and then let me get freshened up. I walked out wondering why he had eight bedrooms.

"Justin." He came sauntering back into the bedroom and saw me standing by the bathroom.

"What's up?"

"Why do you have eight bedrooms?"

"For my friends and guests." Well that made sense then. I went over to the bed and sat down. Well more like I laid down staring at the ceiling.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I just can't believe that I am here."

"I can't believe it either." I guess he decided that it was okay to lie next to me.

"So I have to tell you something." Uh oh here it comes.

"I have to go back on tour soon." Well there's that bad news I knew was coming. I sat up and looked at him.

"It'll only be for a month. I promise Olive. Then we can be together."

"Justin your tours don't go for only a month. I'll go back to Canada and you'll forget about me." He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me.

"I could never forget about you. You're my little Olive. I have had a crush on you since the first day I met you."

"Justin we were five. You couldn't have liked me at five."

"I knew you were the prettiest girl on the playground." I rolled my eyes at him and stood up.

"When do you leave?"