New people and new adventures

Working at this new job was stressful, but I loved it. It kept my mind away from Justin and it kept me preoccupied. I didn't have any friends in LA and that was fine by me. That just meant that there was nobody for me to say goodbye to when I moved away if I did move away. I had a routine going that I liked. I woke up in the morning, made coffee and breakfast, talked to Justin, did some editing, had lunch, talked to my mom and dad, did some more editing, had dinner, said goodnight to Justin, then I relaxed in bed until I fell asleep. Every day I did the same thing and it was keeping me sane.

          It's Saturday and I decided that I would go to the mall and just walk around. I didn't need anything, but I was bored. I got into my car and drove to the nearest mall. Parking and getting out I realized this mall was busy and people would recognize me. I put my hair into a ponytail and then put on a baseball cap to try and hide my identity. I walked in and decided I would go into H&M first. I walked around just pursuing items and since I wasn't looking I bumped into someone.

"Sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." I looked up and gasped. It was Christian Delgrosso from YouTube. I loved his stuff and I thought he was so funny.

"No it's okay." I helped him pick up his clothes and then gave them back to him.

"You're Christian Delgrosso?"

"Yes I am. I'm assuming you watch my videos?"

"Yeah I do. You are so funny."

"Thank you!"

"Can I get a picture?"

"Sure." He saddled up next to me and we took a picture. He gave me my phone back and then asked "I know we just met, but do you want to go to dinner with me and my girlfriend?"

"Sure!" He started to laugh at my enthusiasm. We all walked out and went to sweet greens.

"I have never been here."

"Kristen and I love coming here." I looked at the menu and decided to get the same thing they get. Everything looked so good and I was looking to eat healthy. Justin's chef was starting to make me fat.

I grabbed my wallet from my purse and paid and then waited for Christian to pay for his and Kristen's. We all grabbed a table and then started to eat. Christian was videoing us the whole time which I didn't mind that much.

"Don't your fans get hungry when you video us eating?"

"Probably, but because Kristen and I usually talk while we eat I like to video us. Plus, sometimes my fans ask what we eat, so beforehand I usually say where we are, and what we are eating just in case they come to LA they can come here."

"Ah that makes sense. I have never been here before, so this is a first."

"Where are you from...."

"Oh I'm sorry. My name is Olivia, but everyone calls me Olive. This is awkward that we went out to dinner and I only know your name because of YouTube. I'm from a small town in Canada by Ontario named Stafford."

"We are practically neighbors! We are from Toronto!"

"Christian!" He looked at Kristin and she said "keep your voice down." He rolled his eyes at her and then said "we should all hang out soon. Do you want to exchange numbers?"

"Sure! Mine is 3105558896." He started typing it into his phone before telling me his.

"I'll text you sometime this week. Kristin and I usually plan our days on the day."

"I do the same thing."

"Alright well we have to go. I'll be seeing you then." I waved goodbye to him and then walked in the opposite direction to my car. Or should I say Justin's car. Speaking of Justin, he hasn't called me today. Once I got to his car I called him and waited for it to come up on Bluetooth, so I wouldn't be given a ticket for having my phone in my hands while driving. It started ringing and I started driving. Traffic in LA was bad during rush hour, but it was Sunday so hopefully it wouldn't be too bad. It kept ringing until finally it went to voicemail. That was odd. Justin always answered my calls. Once it beeped I said "Hi Justin. You didn't call me today, so I thought that I would give you a call. I miss you and hope that you can come back soon. I know I haven't said this to you yet, but I have been thinking about it a lot lately. And I think I know that I want to tell you now that I love you." I took a breath and let out a sigh before continuing.

"I love you Justin Drew Bieber. I have been in love with you since the day we met and became best friends. Please come home soon. Anyway have a good tour and call me when you get some time. Bye." I hung up and let out a breath. I just told Justin that I loved him. That was a big step in our relationship. I knew I was ready to tell him, but would he be able to say it back?

          I arrived home and put my stuff away before going to my office and started doing some work. I was behind in this month's edition and I knew if it didn't come out on the release date that it was supposed to people would get upset. I started to email people to get their stories in so I could read them and if they had to change it they had time. My job was so stressful, and yet I loved it.

          The week went by rather quickly and I was able to get everything accomplished. Justin called me back the next day and he was surprised to hear me say that I loved him. He didn't say it back though. I was a little sad about that, but maybe he needed more time. He was just happy to hear my voice I guess. By Friday Christian and I had been texting and we decided that the three of us would go out and film a video for his YouTube. I texted him my address and he said he was on his way. I hurried upstairs and got changed. I was still in my pajamas and I didn't have any makeup on. I hurriedly put clothes on and some makeup and I was out the door by the time Christian and Kristin were at my gate. I let them in and then opened my front door for them.

"Come in guys." Christian had his camera out filming Justin's house. He was telling his fans about the house and how big it was and how nice it looked.

"Do you guys want a tour?"

"We are about to get a tour. Oh my god!" Christian gasped into the camera. I laughed before bringing them into the kitchen and starting the tour there.

"I hope you guys don't mind the dogs."

"No it's fine. We love dogs." I nodded my head and continued on with the tour. I didn't realize how big Justin's house was. I never really explored it. I was always busy with work. By the time we were done Justin's chef had cooked us lunch and we were sitting in the kitchen being lazy.

"So I have a question for you Olive."

"Shoot."

"When I looked up this address it said Justin Bieber lived here." I nodded my head and he continued.

"If Justin Bieber lives here what are you doing here?"

"Well can I trust you guys with a secret?"

"Of course." They nodded their heads.

"I'm dating Justin Bieber." They looked shocked.

"How long have you guys been together?"

"Well we were best friends before we started dating. He and I went to school together up until he was discovered in middle school. Then he came back and we reunited and then just started dating recently."

"Awww. That's so cute."

"I guess so. So where are we going for this video?"

"Actually we just wanted to come and visit you. We can video anything really. The fans like seeing what I do every day."

"Well I just finished up the new edition for the magazine I work for, so I am all yours all day."

"Yay! Let's go!" They grabbed my hand and we were out the door quicker than you can say hi. Today was going to be a fun day I could tell.

I've attached two of Christian's videos to this chapter. Honestly though all of his videos are funny and so good. I am obsessed and have watched all of his videos in a week. Also if you like his videos his girlfriends videos are also pretty funny. I have attached her youtube page link to this chapter too. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1dveoCg6eLJcy8q3l6u5Sg/. Also if you like these kind of videos look up Cameron Dallas or Aaron Carpenter. Honestly though any magcon (meet and greet convention) boy are funny and some of them sing, so that's a plus hearing a good voice sing. Anyway, enjoy watching and reading!